scientist obliterated by pizza delivery man (karlity) ♻️ 2

Quackitys expression Faded.
Quackity:"holy shit..."
Karl:"ears and nose obviously excluded,it also stimulates your nipples,it has the ability to go all the way through your body! But I got rid of that function...the tentacles are pink wich I thought was a nice touch"
Karl smiled like this was a Normal thing to say.
He's so weird,I wanna fuck him so bad Omg.
I wanna take his stupid virginity and fuck it into his ass.I wanna face fuck his nerdy little face until my balls are completely drained.
Quackity tried to shake the inappropriate thoughts from his mind,but he felt his pants get tighter.

Quackity:"y-yeah...nice touch.."
Karl examined him for a few seconds,why was he blushing?
Quackity awkwardly shifted his positing as he put his hands in his pockets.
Karl:"are you hard?"
Quackity:"what?"
Quackity looked down at him baffled,Karl laughed.
Karl:"I've studied human anatomy for years,
Your face is 0.67% more red than it was a few seconds ago,your awkwardly changing the position of your legs while trying to act calm...
I might not understand social cues but I can tell there's something up with you.."

Quackity just got even more red.
Quackity:"dude,I'm not hard."
Karl:"I can read minds you know...tell me what's on your mind Quackity-"
Quackity:"i Wanna fuck you so bad right now...your so pathetic and weird it's turning me on a lot"
Karl blushed,he couldn't believe he was making another human have this sort of reaction towards him.
It's the first time he's ever heard anyone make that kind of sexual remark about him,too him.

Karl smiled widely,excited that he was probably about to finally loose his virginity at 23.
Karl:"r-really?!"
Quackity nodded,Karl dropped the whole "therapist voice" so Quackity could do the whole dominance thing again.
Quackity:"yeah,your a loser,I'm imagining you slipping on a banana peel right now..."
Karl scoffed.
Karl:"well...would you maybe..consider having sex with me?"
Quackity sighed,Karl thought he might've done someone wrong.

He looked at him worried.
Quackity:"your such a loser....your a virgin aren't you"
Karl:"yes,Ive never had sexual intercourse because I never really wanted to,but I wanted to see why everyone made such a big deal out of it so I made-"
Quackity:"yeah yeah man,but are you sure you wanna have sex?"
Karl nodded.
Karl:"Id appreciate it....but only if you want to ofcourse!"
Quackity:"hell yeah"

Quackity started to undo his jeans before he pulled them down.
Karl stared at his dick spring out.
He was mesmerized.
Quackity:"I just realized we should probably start off slow,we could use 'red' as a safeword? If I'm going to fast for you or if you want me to stop"
Quackity looked dowm.
Quackity:"Are you listening to me?"
Karl was basically drooling.
Karl:"safe word is red,got it....hey could I make a 3D copy of your dick sometime? It's very..real.."

Quackity scoffed and slowly started stroking himself.
Quackity:"this is the weirdest shit ever.."
Karl:"you should perform rough oral sex...I-I think I would learn the most if you lead the way..."
Quackity:"are you asking me to face fuck you?"
Karl nodded.
Karl:"I would appreciate it.."
Quackity scoffed before he lightly grabbed the hair on the top of Karl's head making him whimper.

Quackity:"open up"
Karl opened his mouth as he tilted his head up.
He was desperate,his tongue begging to be stuck out all the way.
Quackity:"hey"
Karl looked up at him.
Quackity:"I know your to busy staring at my dick because it's fucking awesome,but if I'm too rough pinch my thigh,alright?"
Karl nodded.
Quackity:"speak."
Karl felt his dick twitch under his white robe,
He's never felt like this before.

Karl:"I understand.."
Quackity:"good"
Quackity placed his tip on top of Karl's tongue before he shoved Karl's down half his length.
Karl gagged surprised,but Quackity held him in place.
Karl quickly realized what he had to do and started breathing through his nose,adjusting to the size and trying to get use to not breathing through his mouth.
A few seconds later Quackity pulled him off.
There was already saliva dripping from his tip and Karl's mouth.

Quackity groaned as he slapped It on Karl's face a few times,Karl's heart was in such a rush.
He was so dominant,so experienced,Karl was so attracted to him.
He graduated after only one and a half years from Harvard,but Quackity still knew so much more than him.
He made him feel so special,like he wasn't some guy who no one liked because he was weird and only stayed home In his weird megamind lair.
And this,was very fun.

Karl took it in his hand and jerked off the base a bit.
Quackity:"fuck..your mouths sore already?"
Karl didn't respond,instead he just went back in.
He started sucking him off going back and forth,trying his best to take his whole length into his mouth while he tightly gripped his thumb in his fist.
Quackity:"need help?"
Karl nodded and mumbled something.

Quackity took his hand off of Karl's head,and instead placed both of them on each side of his head,tightly gripping his hair.
Karl looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.
Quackity moved his whole length down his throat slowly.
Karl breathed heavily,it was a lot,length,width,
But he could do it.
He was surprised that he wasn't gagging on it.
Quackity started moving in and out.
Quackity:"mh..fuck~..."
Karl whined with every thrust.
Quackity:"you like taking my dick?~"

Karl quickly nodded as Quackity sped up,
getting turned on by his own dirty words.
Quackity rolled his head back and groaned.
Quackity:"who knew the freak who lives in the woods was such a virgin whore?~ do you like me taking your virginity Karl?~"
He sped up,thrusting into Karl's mouth like it was a pocket toy.
Karl let out a muffled "yEs!~".
Quackity smirked,tears trickling down Karl's throat from being face fucked so hard,in and out and in and out with the wettest sounds.

This was so much better than some stupid simulation,Karl wanted so much more.
He finally found someone he was sexually attracted too,he wanted Quackity to control the machine until he passed out,controlling in what holes the tentacles go and at what speed,
He wanted Quackity to grab his hair as he fucked him over the table,making him scream and press every possible button without caring.
Karl held on to the rims of Quackitys pulled down pants for some support.

There was Precum and saliva dripping onto the floor with every thrust.
Karl closed his eyes as he let Quackity obliterate him.
Quackity groaned as he sped up.
Quackity:"fuck!~ y-your so fucKing weIrd..!~"
Say it again please.
Quackity:"yet your mouth is perfect for my dick..aH!~"
Quackity was starting to get vocal,he was close.
He tightened his grip on Karl's hair.

Quackity:"fuCk!~ you want me to cum in ThaT pretTy mouth of yours?~"
Karl quickly nodded,he kept saying "yes please" but no matter how loud he moaned,it was still incoherent.
Quackity rolled his head back and bit his lip.
Quackity:"fuck...f—fuuuCkkKkkK!~"
Quackity let out a long loud groan as he finished.
He held Karl against the base of his dick like he was scared he was gonna run away.
Karl's eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned too,feeling Quackity coat his mouth with his cum.

Quackity held him in that position until his orgasm ended.
He let go of karl and Karl pulled off.
He looked down at him.
Karl gasped for air,cum and spit all over his lips and further.
Quackity twitched,still shooting some excess out at karls face.
Quackity:"fuck....your really fucking good at that.."
Karl was a mess,his face had tear stains on it and his hair looked like someone just roughly face fucked him.

He looked up.
Karl:"you really think so?"
Quackity lightly stroked his hair.
Quackity:"I do,now swallow like a good boy.."
It took Karl a few seconds to gather himself before he swallowed with a big gulp.
Karl:"y-your cum tastes good...do you eat pineapple"
Quackity:"cherrys"
Karl nodded.
Karl:"cool..."
Quackity continued to admire him.

Karl:"Quackity...p-please..."
Quackity looked at Karl confused,he was looking away embarrassed.
Karl:"will you please fuck me more...I r-really love having you inside of me..."
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"ofcourse.."
Quackity helped Karl up before he slipped off his robe.
He looked down at Karl,trying to hide himself.
Quackity moved his hands.
Quackity:"you came from that?.....and a fucking lot,Jesus..."