Arguing leads to __? (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song: I can't
I'm on my period and my back hurts like hell so out of all days,I write smut today!😆
Anyways think of it what you will,bye bye

Karl and Quackity were at a dinner party.
It was late at night,and Karl somehow convinced him to go outside and socialize with his friends.
But Quackity wasn't in a great mood,this just wasn't really the time.
He wasn't on speaking terms with one of his friends,so he was just lingering in the corner with his wine glass.
He wanted to go around and be social like his boyfriend Karl was,but he knew his energy was off and he'd just end up making shit weird.

Quackity scrolled on his phone,it wasn't even on.
Karl:"lexxxxx!"
Quackity looked up from his phone.
Quackity:"Jesus Christ Karl,can we PLEASE leave this is so uncomfortable.."
Karl:"what? Cmon.."
Quackity:"im serious? I've been on the settings app for 20 minutes,I'm broken man"
Karl:"lex,no your not-"
Karl put his hand on his shoulder,but Quackity pushed it off.
Maybe a little to hard.

Karl:"alright..calm down?"
Quackity:"Karl i told you I don't wanna fucking be here,but ofcourse you just couldn't let it go! Instead of being comfortable in my room,
laying there while I don't have to deal with any of my shit,you drag me here and force me to fucking- interact with people when I clearly don't have the energy too!"
Karl:"force you!?"
Karl scoffed.
Quackity nodded.

Karl:"what are you,5? I didn't force you to do shit,and I'm sorry that I want you to solve this fucking mess because it's making things really awkward for ME,you could've stayed home,
Don't fucking raise your voice at me."
Quackity sighed and looked around.
Karl took a deep breath and wiped his face before he put on a way too nice fake smile.
He put his hand on his shoulder.
Quackity:"fine,sorry-"
Karl:"you know I love you,so so so so much right? We spend so much time together and i appreciate you so much-"

Quackity:"I know,im sorry-"
Karl:"Right,so don't be a dick."
Quackity looked at him.
Honestly he was a little embarrassed.
Like i said,he knew that if he opened his mouth noting good would come out,and the last thing he wanted to do was make Karl upset.
Karl:"cmon,let's go"
Okay,didn't really seem like he had a choice.
Quackity put his glass away and followed Karl outside.

Quackity:"Karl,we don't have to go!"
Karl:"it's fine!"
He said as he got in the drivers seat.
Quackity got in the car and looked at him.
Quackity:"Karl im Sorry."
Karl crossed his arms and legs as he looked out the window.
Maybe a joke will help?
Quackity:"you look really gay like that"
Karl rolled his eyes before un-crossing his legs.
Karl:"just drive,you wanted to go home so bad anyway."
Quackity:"I Said im sorry!"

Karl:"yeah,and I said it's fine!...can you drive now.."
Quackity looked at Karl for a few more seconds before realizing there was no point.
He was an asshole,and Karl was sensitive.
Quackity sighed and relaxed In his seat before he started the car and drove.
The first few minutes were filled with silence.
Neither of them said anything,Quackity drove while Karl just sat there,silent.
It was unsettling,Instead of Karl making a terrible joke or attempting to start some foreplay for fun,he was just sitting In silence.

Quietly judging Quackity.
Quackity:"so....um.."
Karl looked at him with a blank expression.
It honestly scared Quackity.
He shifted his seat,convinced that this was his last day on earth.
Quackity:"look,c-can we please not argue-"
Karl:"I don't know what you mean,we're not arguing.."
Quackity:"Karl I'm serious,I'm really sorry and I love you! I'm sorry for being a dick,I'm sorry for not just saying no and staying home so you can go outside and actually be productive and I'm sorry for ruing your mood,alright?"

Karl looked at him with crossed arms,not saying anything but looking slightly upset.
Quackity looked at him uncomfortably.
Quackity:"a-also I love you so much,you mean the world to me and your very beautiful right now....and don't kill me in my sleep I have a family please-"
Karl:"lex I'm not mad..."
Quackity:"your not?"
Karl:"no...the situation has passed and it's fine,
I pressured you to go to this event when you didn't want too,you were a dick and we both suck"
Quackity smiled in relief.
Quackity:"thank god.."