Cabin in the woods (karlity) ♻️

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song: submissive male moans
Finally some penetration smut again amirite?
This has a pretty similar start to cabin in the woods,iykyk 😉😉

Quackity was walking through the woods,it was absolutely pouring.
He's been walking for hours,him and his friends were hiking up a mountain for....
Whatever reason,Quackity honestly forgot why the hell he was doing this.
His camping group was so far in the front that he was completely detached from them,they might even have already been on the mountain.
Quackity was done,if he walked one more step he would collapse.

He quickly leaned against a tree and let all of his hiking stuff fall to the muddy floor.
He looked around,the rain was only getting heavier.
He could sit down but he was already sliding in the mud,so attempting to climb up would be like walking through quick sand.
He spotted a Cabin not to far away,well,he saw it before but he tried to convince himself it wasn't real.
Quackity really didn't want to..but it looked like he had no choice.
He had to go knock on the door.

Quackity sighed and dragged his feet through the mud to the cabin.
The cabin was small and had two lights infront of the house.
He didn't want to,but what else was he supposed to do? Slowly slide down the hill of mud? Drown in the rain? Die of frozen...nisation??
Quackity sighed and knocked on the door.
A few seconds later the door opened.
Jeez...
It was a guy,he wore a thick sweater and had sweat pants on,some sort of house shoes? They looked like uggs.

He looked familiar,and really really cute.
Quackity got a little red at his worried look,it looked so warm inside..
Quackity:"hey..um-"
Karl:"come in,its pouring!"
Karl rushed him inside,that worked out perfectly..
Quackity awkwardly looked at his shoes,he tried his best to stand still but there was already mud on the floor.
Karl quickly closed the door.
Karl:"what are you doing out here this late? Its raining...cats and dogs!"
What a nerd....I really want him- I mean,like him..

Quackity:"y-yeah um..my hiking room left me behind and I got a little lost.."
Karl:"hm,well you can stay here until the rain clears if you want"
Quackity smiled at his hospitality.
Quackity:"thanks! Thats really nice"
Karl smiled politely as he went to the kitchen island.
The cabin seemed small,living room and a kitchen in the same room,but it was cozy,and its not like Quackity was complaining.
It was so nice and warm,but he was still cold and wet.

Karl:"your dripping all over the floor,do you want some extra clothes?"
Quackity:"oh- I mean if its not any trouble-"
Karl scadattled into the bedroom and came out a few seconds later with a sweater and matching sweatpants.
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"Dude i-....thanks"
Karl:"no Problem!"
Karl smiled back and went to the kitchen after giving him the clothes.
Quackity took off his shoes and put them by the door before he went to the bathroom to change.

He walked out with his Drenched clothes in his hands and stood there,awkwardly waiting for Karl to turn around.
He turned around.
Karl:"you can put those on the Chair if you like"
He smiled politely,god he was so pretty,why is he so nice??
Quackity put them on the chair Karl pointed at and stood there,he was scared to do anything else,what if it was rude???
Karl turned around again,he looked at him confused.

Karl:"you can calm down and sit..if you want.."
Quackity scoffed embarrassed before he sat down on the couch,Karl followed before handing him a hot cup of hot chocolate.
He looked so sweet,the green sweater that was falling off his shoulder,his position,his polite smile he was so perfect.
Quackity accepted the cup and smiled.
Quackity:"thanks..I really appreciate this you know.."
Karl smiled and gave him his hand to shake.
Karl:"im karl"
Quackity shook it.

Quackity:"Quackity."
Karl smiled and crossed his legs before picking up a switch controller.
Karl:"wanna play Mario Cart?"
Quackity:"uhh,sure?"
Karl gave him a controller.
One game,Karl won,second game,Quackity won,and I guess it just kept going.
The game got more and more competitive and they got more and more comfortable with each other.
And thats how,three hours later at 10PM,Karl and Quackity were on the couch laughing like they've known each other for years.