二十八 x 13k special reads

"I'm impressed that they are willing to throw away this much sum of money." Misa reads the morning paper, clad in her school uniform while sitting in the dining table. "Do they really think those boys will improve with just rigorous training?"

"Of course it's not just the body that were training. Were training their minds as well!" Anri barks, slamming the refrigerator door with sound. "What else did they say?"

"This is so weird and unnecessary. Why can't they just divert the million funds into something else?" Mira reads, her eyes darting down on the printed tablet. "I don't want to read anymore. And you're going to break the door handle of the fridge too!"

"Ah! Sorry..." Anri squeaks, letting go of the refrigerator door. "Honestly, just they wait! All the money that has been invested on Blue Lock will grow and go to places. We train those boys physically and psychologically! They can say everything all they want because they aren't seeing what were seeing!"

Misa blinks, turning her head to look at her older sister. "Blue Lock?" She asks.

"Yeah" Anri responds, "That's the name of the project. Blue Lock."

Furrowing her eyebrows, the younger girl stuffs her mouth with an egg roll. "Why Blue Lock?"

"Blue coming from the academy's name and the word Lock serving as the word meant for the training facility and the strict training regime Ego personally designed himself." Anri answers. "And that's how Blue Lock's name came from."

"Oh, a letter's here!" Misa announces, taking a hold of the piece of paper as she shows it to both Himari and Tao.

"What does it say?" Tao asks, both girls looming over her.

As she unfolds the paper to read what it says, a tinge of pink immediately splotches on her cheek.

"If my princess finally wants to meet me, let's go on Thursday after classes." Misa reads, both Himari's and Tao's eyes widening in surprising.

"Are you really going to meet him this Thursday?" Himari asks.

Misa smiles, nodding her head in response. "I've decided that...I just don't want to keep talking to him via pen and paper. I want to meet and see the real him." She responds, turning around to take her shoes, switching them.

"What if prince charming love letter boy is actually a princess charming love letter girl?" Tao asks.

"Then it's just like you said." Misa replies, "She'll be princess charming love letter girl."

"What if he fabricates everything about himself in the letters? Not that he does but I just really want to meet him and find a good excuse to finally enter and see Mine cafe for myself!" Misa adds, chuckling as she closes her shoe locker.

"That's what she's really after" Tao whispers, covering her mouth as she whispers to Himari.

"So true. She just wants to go to Mine cafe rather than really meet this prince charming love letter boy!" Himari whispers back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Misa asks.

"Nothing!" Both girls responded.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Misa stood stunned in front of her desk, fingers loosening her hold around the handle of her bag as she stares at her desk. A doll that exactly looked like with her head cut off along with the words numbskull, idiot, stupid, crazy and gold digger were etched on her desk with black and red marker.