More dares+questions, ty!

Ok! Let's Start with the questions

I show IBella the question and she reluctantly agrees to answer.
"Uhm- well I think he's pretty cool, he's a great friend and I would love to verse him again, I need a rematch" IBella said
"We are sure to have you rematch him soon" I said, my hosts persona was talking there since I'm the 4th host in this story.
I can't show her the second question yet because the PingBella jokes haven't shown up yet so I move to the dares instead. Questions are easier (sorta) to write so that's why I did that first.
I show Sabrina the dare for anyone and she decides to yeet Russo out of the broken window (yes I'm mentioning that) since it's not fixed yet.
"This is what you get for testing me with your sword" Sabrina said, laughing a lot after she said that, I was about to think she was turning into a psychopath but I knew she wasn't one.
"OUCH, SABRINA! Get back here!" Russo yelled
"Nope not until you've learned your lesson" Sabrina said, refusing to let him out and to not let him back inside she used her sword on the window to fix it.
I reluctantly go outside and carry him inside again, Sabrina's mad at me but Russo looked hurt so she pushes back her madness and helps him by putting her magical bandages on him.
"Thanks Sabrina- I hope you forgive me as well" Russo said
"Oh of course I do Russo" Sabrina said, she pulls Russo into a hug and invites me to join and I join them. 
"Aww, Russo your a big softie" I said
"Hah, guess I am" Russo said, starting to cry happy tears
"Aw Russo" Sabrina said, she wipes his tears and they hang for a while while I have to go.
I go to the reaction room and teleport Kreek, Pinkleaf and Tanqr into the room with me and put on a clip of Dj announcing the winner of rb battles, Dj pops his head in when he hears his own voice and joins us.
"Hey I've already seen this but uh- i still think Denis chose the win for Tanqr" Kreek said.
"Nah, it was my plan all along" Dj said
"DJ- your plan?" Tanqr said
"Makes me think Dj cheated" Pinkleaf said
"No- totally not" Dj said with a grimace on his face
"Uh- Sabrina Dj's being creepy!" Kreek yells and Sabrina barges into the room.
"Dj what are you doing?" Sabrina asks
"Joking around, Denis chose the number ten I swear" Dj said
"Yeah he did, now stop joking around and being creepy or your grounded" Sabrina said
"Your not my mother Sabrina" Dj said
"But I can act the part" Sabrina said
"Yeah- I guess so" Dj said, crossing his arms, Pinkleaf leaves to find IBella while Dj and Sabrina continue with their fight but they kiss at the end to make up for the fighting.
"Hey PingBella" Pinkleaf said
"Hey Pingleaf" IBella said with a laugh
"PingBella can I have a smoothie?" Pinkleaf asks
"Sure thing Pingleaf, let me get it for you" IBella said and she made one for him and he drinks it slowly so he doesn't get a brain freeze.
"Thanks PingBella, I guess the bad ping didn't stop you from making this" Pinkleaf said
"Definitely haha" IBella said and they kept joking around for a while until something shocking happened.
We came out of the reaction room and saw Ominous holding Pgh in his arms.
"What happened to him?" I ask
"He- fainted in front of my eyes and I just decided to hold him and bring him to the studio" Ominous said, he put Pgh down carefully and backed away from him.
He began to get up having ink running down his face like tears but painful tears. He also grew pig ears and a tail and kinda looked like Spidella his daughter. He woke up and began chasing everyone, we hid in the closet for most of the day but when we had to get out for food we avoided him the best we can, Ominous was bad at it so I got his food for him since I was kinda good kinda bad at avoiding Pgh for the day. Pgh was so good at being an infected pig he almost killed me but Kreek sacrificed himself to save me and I cried at his sacrifice.
"What happened to Kreek?" Kayla asks
"U-uh he sacrificed himself to save me" I said
"He what?!" Kayla said
"Don't worry he might revive after the day is done" I said
"Might?" Kayla asks, confused at what I just said
"This is roblox you idiot" Tanqr said
"No need to be rude but duh I know that" Kayla said, rolling her eyes at Tanqr.
Ominous was cuddled in a corner with some sort of plushie with his hat in his arms and his music all the way up. I went by him and tried comforting him, he gave me one of his headphones since he was wearing AirPods at the time since that's what he had on him. He was listening to some angsty songs but I knew why, I tried my best to comfort him but listening to music with him comforted him and I as well. He hugged me which made me cry happy tears at our hug, everyone else in the closet joined us in the hug.
We then slept in the closet with sleeping bags, me and Ominous slept next to each other, he cried himself to sleep and I saw this so I comforted him while he slept since I couldn't sleep at all.
In the morning we had to wait for the 24 hour mark which was soon since his transformation happened at around noon so we had a while to wait so we were careful while getting breakfast, we just had the rest of IBella's smoothie that she made Pinkleaf since there was a ton left since she made two batches.
Then it was over, Pgh turned back to normal.
"What- happened?" Pgh asks
"You- turned into an infected pig" Ominous said
"Oh- I don't remember that" Pgh said, Ominous hugged Pgh, after everyone calmed down I showed IBella the last question in private.
"I think they were funny so I did it back to him with the Pingleaf jokes yesterday" IBella said
"Yeah makes sense, I laughed at them as well since you guys are funny with each other and are good friends as well" I said
"Yeah, Pink team for the win!" IBella said.
"Yup" I said and we hung out with the others for the rest of the day.