TY AGAIN-

Dj sees the dare that I put on the board and reluctantly gives Russo's sword back, again the voices in his head were telling him to combine the swords together (which that is a good idea *evil laughs* but also if anyone wants to do an rbb rp let m...

Dj sees the dare that I put on the board and reluctantly gives Russo's sword back, again the voices in his head were telling him to combine the swords together (which that is a good idea *evil laughs* but also if anyone wants to do an rbb rp let me know! I would be either my persona or Sabrina if we ever did one!) anyways, Russo and Tanqr begin their duel with Sabrina watching and being the mom friend that she is she has her sword out in case they get severely injured. Russo only has headcanon powers from me but doesn't use any because he doesn't want it to be unfair, even if Tanqr has the same but he only has two for both of the swords that I came up with (if your confused please read the rbb season 3 piggy au since you will know what I'm speaking about if you've read it then thank you I've spent so long writing that and gotten only 1-3 votes on each part I think) anyways enough with my mini rants.
"I'm sorry for this but I have to win" Tanqr said, Russo tries his best to knock Tanqr down but only stabs him once when he doesn't dodge and when he's distracted with saying the last words that Russo hears.
Sabrina then of course heals Russo with her sword of healing and picks him up since he's still unconscious.
"I-I'm sorry Sabrina, this is my fault" Tanqr said
"Well! I was forced to give them back their weapons so- it's kinda my fault and the dares since I had to give them back" Dj said (again, read the other dare part if your confused because that's why Tanqr and Russo fought, and Russo-Tanqr angst! Hehehe) anywayysss part four or five lol.
Russo regains consciousness when Sabrina set him on his bed.
"You'll be disoriented from the healing so rest here, are you thirsty, hungry? You need anything?" Sabrina asks
"I would love a glass of water if you wouldn't mind" Russo said, then in a speed of Dj's sword of agility even if she had the sword of healing she just had energy ran to get him the water.
"Woah- you acted like Dj there" Russo said with a laugh
"Yeah- I did" Sabrina said, she was out of breath after running to get him some water. Sabrina gives Russo the water and stays with him while he rests (not a ship it's just friendship! There's a difference between romantic resting scenes and platonic ones, in this au Sabrina and Dj are together and not broken up or anything but if I ever do the Royale high rp oneshot or story (skip this part for NO SPOILERS) then I'll have to make them not together, same with if I do the adopt me oneshot or story they won't be together in that either, or any other roleplay oneshot of theirs or others that has romantic implications in them so yeah done with my rant lol)
Anyways onto the next dare~
Evil Liv teleports herself into the room, Daybreak does the same with himself.
Daybreak and Evil Liv talk while setting things on fire and causing chaos to the world. Everyone tried to stop them but couldn't stop them, builderman had to reset the world since it was getting chaotic (since some of this is in real life and in roblox they are in roblox doing it.)
"Haha good one!" Evil Liv said
"Yeah, I'm better at destruction then you" Daybreak said
"Nope I am!" Evil Liv said, they went back and forth until they both had to leave.
But in reality they both ended up in the rb battles studio again since I messed with their tele-porter powers for the time being.
I teleport Midnight here since they both have to lock us into a closet for 24 hours, they still give us food and there is a bathroom in the closet (don't ask how) but we have to spend 24 hours in here together.
"It was your fault that I exist" Evil Liv said
"It was Dan and Devin's fault, and Amanda's fault for tricking me" I said, rolling my eyes
"Fine, I'll admit that's correct" Evil Liv said
"Told ya" I said, flipping my hair
"Sassy much" Evil Liv said
"Your sassy as well you know" I said
"That's true" Evil Liv said, we had tons more fights in those 24 hours, Daybreak and Midnight stayed close to the door to hear them all go down, most of them were attack related and after the 24 hours Midnight called Sabrina to heal me since I looked pretty beat up.
"Her fault that she got beat up" Evil Liv said
"Good punches in there and cool septer" Daybreak said
"Thanks Daybreak" Evil Liv said
"No problem, now let's go we have unfinished revenge we have to plan" Daybreak said, he then took her hand and they teleported out of there, Midnight and I were left there but Midnight just threw cookies at everyone and left.
I then went into a movie room and made a do not disturb sign and cleaned up from our last movie night that we all had together. This was a private screening for Sabrina and Dj, so after I was finished I let them inside the movie theater, they were shocked since I cleaned it all.
"You- you did all of this for us?" Dj asked
"Yup, now what movie you wanna watch?" I asked
"Hmm- I've wanted to see black panther and black panther two" Dj said
"I agree with you, then we will watch the hunger games, it's one of my favorites" Sabrina said.
I then got the movie set up and they had a black panther and hunger games and some others marathon, I left them alone and everyone else did as well.
The next day everyone turned into the person that they hated.
Denis- Albert (but as a joke)
Albert- Lankybox Adam (hehe)
Leah- Sanna
Sanna- Leah
Midnight- Daybreak and Daybreak Midnight
Me- Evil Liv and Evil Liv me
Megan- Albert
Russo- Nightfoxx
Nightfoxx- Russo
Koneko- Devoun (as a joke)
Devoun- Gorg pag (as a joke)
Gorg pag- Devoun (he loved being tall)
Kreek- Tanqr and Tanqr Kreek
Cybernova- Leah (rivalry for losing against her I think she lost)
Sketch- Bandi and Bandi sketch
Sub- Alex and Alex sub (nostalgia lol)
Jayingee- Albert (everyone hates Albert and Albert hates that about them, but mostly as a joke)
Pinkleaf- IBella as a joke and IBella Pinkleaf as a joke
Thinknoodles- Kreekcraft (again, rivals)
Sabrina- JP
Dj- also JP
JP- Russo (toxic relationship)
Annd that's all I can think of so they are all really not liking this but have to deal with it for a day with everyone wasn't happy about it but I asked the questions while they were like this, we still knew who was who though since they were just in costume as them, magical costumes.
"Yes I do hate Liv, she made herself a clone and now I'm here, but I'm not complaining much since she created me and I'm happy to finally be here" Evil Liv said with a laugh, I sigh
"I knew you would answer that way" I said
"Yeah" Evil Liv said. Then I teleported Russo into the room
"Well- I would save Dj since it's a rhetorical question but it's hard" Russo said
"Hey! I heard that!" Sabrina said
"I didn't mean for you to hear-" Russo said
"I know!" Sabrina said, they still were friends though and I didn't mean for her to hear from here anyways but she was walking near the door.
And last question is for me, yes I can speak different languages, Evil Liv taught me most of hers so I can speak them, if your talking real life languages as well I can speak a little bit of Spanish (hence the hola in one of my descriptions) so yeah, Evil Liv taught me some demon languages but I learned angel as well from Devin, he's a ghost character that is canonically my boyfriend so yeah- anyways! Till next time! Bye :)