Hehe

Everyone was having a sleepover at the studio that I was at as well and Russo woke up at 12am and decided to scream at 1am since I showed him the dare before he went to bed

Everyone was having a sleepover at the studio that I was at as well and Russo woke up at 12am and decided to scream at 1am since I showed him the dare before he went to bed. He decided to scream Judges really loud since it was his famous phrase after all.
"JUDGES!" Russo screams from the hallway
"Hey! You woke us up" Dj and Sabrina said from outside their rooms which they were in, most of the people were heavy sleepers so they didn't hear Russo's scream but me, the finalists and the other hosts heard it and now we were kinda mad at Russo but laughed it off since it was funny. IBella decided to make more smoothies since she wanted to and was awake anyways so she made smoothies for everyone and then put them in the fridge and went back to sleep. Pinkleaf went back to bed, Tanqr and Kreek were just busy calling Denis short because he keeps leg changing and it's not tall leg day. But after they were done with that they went back to bed. In the morning I teleported Ominous and Spidella into the studio so they could meet for the first time. I also teleport Lego in the room to explain and to supervise.
"Who is this Lego?" Ominous asks
"It's Spidella- my erm daughter" Lego said
"Oh! Nice to meet you Spidella I'm one of Lego's friends!" Ominous said, beginning to shake one of Spidella's spider hands. She shakes his back and then suddenly hugs Lego.
"She- she's shy" Lego said
"Oh, it's ok I mean she will warm up to me eventually" Ominous said
"Yeah, Spidella are you ok?" Lego asks
"Yeah, just nervous to meet your friend, what's his name" Spidella said
"His name is Ominous" Lego said
"T-thanks, nice to meet you Ominous, I hope to see you again sometime" Spidella said
"Same, nice to meet you as well" Ominous said and he smiled a warm smile and Spidella felt better about Ominous and trusted him more. So they hung out for a while while I went to show Dj the next dare.
"Hah, but she's gonna be so mad at me" Dj said
"Yeah, but you gotta do it since it's a dare" I said
"True-" Dj said and he went over to Sabrina's room and saw her playing her guitar in her room in the studio and took it from her and broke it, tears fell down Sabrina's cheeks since she really cared about her guitar, which Dj felt bad- so he hugged her and took her to Mr Boringsworth to get a new guitar and Mr Boringsworth obliged to make her a new one and he did with a purple bit that he found, which Dj was glad he had a couple extra.
"Thanks for ruining the first guitar I had Dj, but I forgive you" Sabrina said
"I'm glad that you forgive me" Dj said. And then Sabrina took the golden guitar and test played it and it worked so they went back to the studio. And they hung out in Sabrina's room and Dj listened to her play, I cleaned up the old guitar and threw the pieces away and did other dares.

I teleport Albert in the room and make him read Murdered, he begins to cry which he doesn't normally cry like that because he's normally in a good mood

I teleport Albert in the room and make him read Murdered, he begins to cry which he doesn't normally cry like that because he's normally in a good mood. I also cry with him, we cry together which is kinda sweet since we had to comfort each other since this au was- dark and I also hated when Denis died since I based my whole roblox persona off of him and I am just sad at any fictional character's death. But Albert and I hug to comfort each other from Denis's death.

:,(He's fine once I teleport Denis in the room though since he realizes that in my universe Denis is alive

:,(
He's fine once I teleport Denis in the room though since he realizes that in my universe Denis is alive. So they hangout and when Denis gets there Albert let's go of me. And I calm down and move to the next dare!
I teleport Kreek, Timmeh and Kayla into the room and everyone here reacts to him.
"Hewo" Timmeh said
"Hi, I always wanted to meet you" Sabrina said
"Same" Dj said
"Me too!" Russo said, everyone else was curious but said hi anyways and it was nice for them to finally meet Timmeh.
Then Timmeh, Kayla and Kreek had to leave the studio and the next dare occurred.
Dj got mind-reading and he knew because he saw that Sabrina was thinking about him. He and everyone else had their powers for an hour, Russo just had telekinesis which was useful to him since he could move things with his mind. Sabrina got the power to spawn flowers wherever she pleased so she decorated everywhere but she would have to clean it up after the hour if anyone was sick of it. Most people got flying and shape shifting but I got fire powers so I heated up food for people to eat and it was pretty good food to be honest, everyone did think it was good.
After the hour everyone was upset that they've lost their powers but Dj at least knew that Sabrina was loyal to him. So that was all the dates for now which it was pretty fun to write! So thank you for giving the dates I really love doing this book for y'all! :D
Suggest m o r e >:)