Dares I think i missed lol

I teleported Brianna, Seedeng, Kreek and Tofuu in front of the rbb studio

I teleported Brianna, Seedeng, Kreek and Tofuu in front of the rbb studio. Nerf guns in hand.
"OPEN UP!" Seedeng yelled but no one opened the door so they busted it down with shoe kicks.
They shot everyone with the nerf guns
"It's nerf... or nothing!" Kreek exclaimed with a laugh while he shot me
"Dang!" I replied
"Now where's Tanqr!" Kreek added, I pointed to where he was and Tanqr was ambushed.
Seedeng ambushed Tofuu
"You won!" Tofuu exclaimed, handing Seedeng a invisible crown for him to wear with pride.
"Thanks!" Seedeng replied, hugging Tofuu (platonically!)
Brianna took care of the girls with ease and they all left feeling accomplished and laughing their heads off!
A couple hours after that scenario so everyone's stability can heal! I teleported Keisyo, Ryguy, Denis and Sanna to a haunted house that us hosts created, me, Russo, Sabrina and Dj.
Ryguy and Denis separated which was a horrible idea since they got trapped together but comforted each other out of fear.
Sanna got scared from Leah jumping out at her with Bananas in her arms and she was dressed as a banana, Keiyso comforted her and then got scared so Sanna comforted her back and then everyone ran out of the house together scared for their literal lives never wanting to go back there!
I teleported Pinkleaf here to react to his death in my most recent oneshot.
"I- WHAT?! IBELLA!!!!!!" Pinkleaf yelled, IBella came in to see Pinkleaf actually crying.
"Geez what have you done to Pinkleaf to make him cry like- OH! YOUR GONNA GET IT!" IBella yelled pulling out a shoe I dodged her hit and then she grabbed a watermelon from the fridge and force fed it to me, I laughed at her since I actually liked watermelons.
"MATES- calm down!" Tanqr begs once he sees us fighting I then stop fighting them to leave them be and teleport Russo here to react to himself dying in my au! He cried on my shoulder "Geez your the author of your own demise as well" Russo said with a subtle laugh, we stayed in a huddle for a while until he let go since he realized he had work. Sabrina and Dj reacted to themselves dying to Russo and cried next to me while hugging together.
"Your a good author if your making the readers cry!" Dj exclaimed with a laugh, comforting Sabrina, I also joined them in a hug and then said farewell since idk what other Au's to put and I'm lazy!
Suggest more- since I don't think I've done these ones GeminiGalatic !