YAS

First off your pfp LOVE IT, spanish or vanish >:) Anyways, onto the dares, I show Lego the dare and he reluctantly does it

Anyways, onto the dares, I show Lego the dare and he reluctantly does it. Tanqr is mad because his face burns and is full of soot. Sabrina heals the burning with her healing sword because he's in pain, it was funny but Lego feels bad about it, but Tanqr's ok now with it. I give Lego a break since he needed one badly and move along.
I show Kreek the dare and he yeets Tanqr out of a window.
"HEY!" Tanqr said
"You deserve it now stay out there!" Kreek said
"Ugh fine" Tanqr said, he reluctantly stays out there until Pinkleaf finds him and brings him inside. I give Tanqr a break since he deserves one for going through that punishment.
I grab Pinkleaf and IBella and I force them to drink something that makes them gender swap.
https://youtu.be/Fy-dfnKiXkU link to Pinkleaf gender swap video LOL
IBella's hair is just a lot shorter, she just looked like a male with a girls short hair and her dyed green and red tips with a more male version of her outfit and a beard- so yeah just to put an image in your mind.

be/Fy-dfnKiXkU link to Pinkleaf gender swap video LOLIBella's hair is just a lot shorter, she just looked like a male with a girls short hair and her dyed green and red tips with a more male version of her outfit and a beard- so yeah just to put a...

"PLEASE STAND BY"
"Uh I'm confused why are we doing this?" Tanqr asks
"Because I wanna make you suffer" I said with an evil smile, Evil Liv randomly gets summoned by my smile and joins us.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I yelled
"To take over for you, goodbye now" Evil Liv said, she turns me into a frog (for now anyways) and takes over.
"Now where we're we? Oh reacting to Lolbits voicelines, boring but fine" Evil Liv said
IBella picks me the frog up in her hands and tries to calm me down while reacting to the voicelines on the screen.
"This ones classic fnaf" Kreek said, he knows the lore so yeah-
"Cool line" Russo said
"Yeah, they remind me of an actual Dj in a way for some odd reason" Dj said
"Interesting" Sabrina said, Denis just stares into space the whole time and Pinkleaf agrees with IBella.
"HAHAHA GET GOOD"
"My LINE! Was stolen!" Tanqr said
"That wasn't your line in the first place idiot" Kreek said
"Oh shut up" Tanqr said, rolling his eyes.
"You two shut up, you always fight" Sabrina said
"Yeah, y'all need to chill" Pinkleaf said
"True, they fight like siblings" IBella said
"Yeah, y'all fight like me and Liv fight well I normally turn her into a frog most of the time but that's besides the point" Evil Liv said
"Yeah, you need to learn to respect each other" Russo said, pointing his sword of truth at Tanqr which was the main problem.
"M u r d e r" Evil Liv said
"No I'm not-" Russo tried to continue but Tanqr pulled out a sword
"Let's dance then Russo" Tanqr said
"NOPE NOT HAPPENING" Dj yelled, he took both of the swords out of their hands, he didn't combine Russo's with his own but he had the urge to because of the power it had.
"You will get these back when you learn" Dj said, putting the swords somewhere where no one could find them.
"Well this reaction segment was boring but at least Rose probably liked it and that's all that matters, but like I care I'm an evil mastermind, Liv would care more" Evil Liv said.
She reluctantly turns me back into my normal self and then disappears and the reaction segment ends here even if it was short.
But special thanks to --GoldenRose-- and I can't @ you but thanks to the first one anyways! And feel free to suggest more, even for my personas! :D
Hope your enjoyed this short dare session!