Finally more >:D

I teleport Hyper and Cari into the room and have Cari's shoes literally on the table (unsanitary but they are on a plate so it's fine I guess) and Cari looks like she's about to scream

"HYPER YOUR NOT ABOUT TO-" Cari screams at Hyper, he consumes her shoelaces without me even telling him the dare.
"Uhm y'all fight, I'm out!" I said
"Your not off the hook yet missy" Cari said, acting like a mother for a second.
"Uh you can't stop me Cari!" I said literally bolting for the door
"Oh yes I can, oh wait- I have slippers on, never mind- let me just scream at Hyper again~" Cari said, she screamed at Hyper for a while right as I put my headphones back on.
I then felt a rush of voices through my head and had a really horrible headache, Sabrina was again concerned.
"Liv, can you come to our training session today? We need to train for you and I to duel soon" Russo asks
"I'm- I'm not ok right now can you just not Russo?" I asked in a very rude tone, sounding like Evil Liv. My eyes suddenly turn purple and Sabrina immediately knows and runs with Dj's hand in hers.
"Oh- yeah Evil Liv's back-" Russo noticed since my sword has immediately transformed into her sword of nightmares.
Evil Liv's pov now:
"Sorry Russo- oh wait I can't kill you because you have to be in more dares" I said, sighing.
"Duh! And I would've killed you or at least knocked you down with my sword of truth anyways!" Russo said
"You sure about that?" I asked
"Yeah I guess-" Russo said, concerned for me the now Evil host- again.
I was controlling Liv secretly because her inside oh she doesn't know and can't escape me now.
Haha, another evil dare, perfect... I evil laugh and Russo looks scared.
"That's- scarier then my evil laugh, JUDGES?!" Russo said, yelling that last part since it was his catchphrase.
"You always say that Russo" I said, rolling my eyes
"Hey! Don't be sassy, oh wait your Evil Liv, never mind" Russo said, running away from me crying for Sabrina and Dj. I laughed, he was such a big baby when it came to me coming around, I fixed the crown on my head and teleported Midnight here but she looked like she was in pain. I wasn't worried about her though, of course since I was still Evil Liv but I was kinda concerned since she looked like Daybreak all of a sudden.
"Midnight?" I asked, confused
"Nope it's Mid- stop it! It's Daybre- night- UGH STOP IT it's my turn! No it's mine!" Midnight said, taking control for a few seconds but suddenly her sword changed into Daybreak's that he used in the oneshot to kill- Liv but I would only know since I- I shouldn't say it but I've watched it happen but Liv unfortunately respawned since it was not in real life, that's how I was able to control her now of course. But Daybreak controlled Midnight again, I kinda felt bad but I got to spend more time with Daybreak.
"Hello Daybreak" I said, greeting him
"Hey Evil Liv" Daybreak said, we caused chaos before he turned back into Midnight since she fought back his control since she's strong still, but Liv didn't fight back my control- not yet at least.
"I enjoyed causing chaos with your brother" I said
"I want Liv back- but I mean- I'm glad he has a friend besides me-" Midnight said
"Well I don't want Liv back, but I'm glad I finally have a friend, besides Dan since he's an idiotic guy" I said
"Oh well must be a pain in the neck, I gotta go find Daybreak, bye!" Midnight said teleporting away
Kreek and Tanqr suddenly went on a rampage and asked me of all people which was better Brownies or Poptarts.
"If I answer will you leave me alone" I said, rolling my eyes
"Sassy but yes" Kreek said
"Ok then, Brownies" I said
"Darn!" Kreek said
"Told ya they are better" Tanqr said, smirking under his mask and Kreek could tell.
Most other people said Brownies and argued with Kreek about Poptarts being a breakfast food but Lego chose Poptarts, Ominous surprisingly agreed. Cybernova picked poptarts since she was currently making a galaxy flavor that Ominous and Sabrina were helping her test.
But most said brownies and Tanqr was celebrating with his counter that he counted being at the highest and Kreek's sadly being at the lowest and him being mad and jealous about Tanqr again.

I then knock on Russo's door since he was being stubborn and didn't wanna come out since he hated Evil me. But I did the best thing I could do and prank him, I used my non-corrupted voice and got him out of his room to show him the dare.
"Evil Liv- your still here" Russo said
"Haha your face!" I said
"I still want Liv back" Russo said, crossing his arms
"Fair but now do your dare" I said
"Fine" Russo said, going over to JP in the corner of the ship.
"Ohh JP!" Russo said, getting his attention
"What Russo, I hate it when you talk to me when I'm in a mood" JP said
"Sorry but- Mr Boringsworth betrayed you" Russo said
"What?! I need to go stomp over there right now! Thanks for telling me" JP said
"No- problem I guess" Russo said "also Evil Liv I wanna take your necklace so bad" Russo threatens
"Why? Is it- hypnotic?" I asked
Russo sighs "yes- but I just want it because it's pretty- don't tell Sabrina!- she's never heard me call things, Pretty before much-" Russo said
I sigh "fine but here" I said, making a similar necklace for Russo with magic.
"I-I love it!" Russo said, putting it on, it was a blue circle that looked like the exact color of his hair and it was shining like the galaxy.
"Glad you love it, that's the nicest thing I've done all day" I said, muttering that last part so Russo couldn't hear that I was actually being, nice for once. He then went back into his room to nap again which he was a big fan of doing that lately.
Lego and Ominous then cook food for Spidella, it was chicken nuggets since they realized that she never tried them before.
She tried it and had them with her water cup because Ominous thought she wouldn't like it at all. But she did like it but washed it down with water anyways like we always do when we eat food.
"9/10! A little dry- but not bad!" Spidella said when I showed her the question!
"Good answer we did our best making them!" Ominous said
"Yeah we did!" Lego said, I then left them to have their family gathering. I then had to ask everyone Pancakes or waffles so I took a tally vote.
And Pancakes won but Waffles was close!
(Since I'm lazy and don't feel like writing everyone's answer I decided to do this way.)
Russo then tried to turn me back- but it didn't really work out for him that well- since he got zapped by electricity from my staff when he tried to grab it. He also tried to grab my crown which I was really upset about- but that didn't work either the crown wasn't about to come out easily now even if it was just on my head and not stuck on there, I was just protecting it...
(SUGGEST MORE- E!)