Chapter 3: The Date :)

Your friend took you home

Your friend took you home. Its 1 in the morning and your mom and dad are sleeping already of course you have the keys so you wont have to wake them up! You went straight on the shower, Your wound hurts when its splashed with water. You just can't believe that Tomorrow, you will date this boy. Not just a boy. But One Direction member!! You want to shout it all over the world but you can't cause it may cause you to have haters and paparazzi over your house. You set the alarm at 6 am, In your excitement, You just wrote it on your Hello Kitty Diary. Sticking the strip of ticket from the concert. You're still in heaven, You can't breathe. Its 3 am in the morning and your still awake and Thinking of Louis. His smile, His sexiness, His gentleman side. But you remembered, he's dating this Eleanor. Maybe it will cause you to have issues not just on the internet but all over the world! You bite you lip as you get your laptop and starting to feel little bit curious.

(Y/N P.O.V)

You looked at the internet, searched for Eleanor and Louis, you saw sweet photos. It caused your heart to broke and it makes your happiness fades as you're scrolling the pictures. You then saw an article posted 16 hours ago.

"Why I didn't know this article? I'm checking Louis on the internet like a stalker" you asked yourself, then you remembered, you were too busy preparing for the concert

Eleanor and Louis Broke Up, 2 months ago. You read it and it says that Louis once cheated on Eleanor but he was forgiven but this time, Eleanor did the same. You feel bad for Louis. 'Why is he laughing like he has no problem at all? Is he okay? They've been together for 2 years. Why

 Why?