Chapter 41: Oh Zayn..

Your friends hugged you and said their goodbye's as they ride a taxi to their hotel. They will leave London tomorrow. You opened the door and beside the driver seat. Louis opened the compartment of the car, he put the shopping bags on it and closed it. He went inside the car and start the engine.

"What's happening, Love? What is the problem?" Louis asked.

"Nothing" you shortly replied.

"(Y/N), I want you to know I am mad. I am fucking mad! You went out of the flat, without telling me that you are going out with your friends. You drove alone, you're 6 month pregnant for God sake! Fuck!" Louis shouted all over the car as he slapped the steering wheel.

 You drove alone, you're 6 month pregnant for God sake! Fuck!" Louis shouted all over the car as he slapped the steering wheel

You didn't reply. You are just looking at the window. He is right. He is damn right in every angle but its just why is he not telling you that this Calder is calling him for how many times? Still thinking that he will change his number?? Instead of telling you about it? You feel like this Emily is related to Eleanor. Really? We're married. You're pregnant. Is it a sign for an early divorce? Your not believing in divorce and you don't want your marriage to be null and void. What the fuck are you thinking duh? From Emily Calder to divorce? Fuck.

Louis stopped the car near the park. He looked at you and hold your hands.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry, I should've not said that." Louis said as he bows his head.

"Just tell me what's wrong.. Please?" Louis added. You looked at him and you saw his eyes, sincerely talking to your soul.

"Who is Emily Calder?" you told him straightly.

Louis eyes widened and he looked at you.

"How did you.." Louis replied while looking at you.

"What? How did I? Knew? Oh she just called you earlier and she told me to tell you that she will going to talk to you again. She said that she will call you and talk to you. About what?!" you replied as your eyes are widening.

Louis released a deep breath as he holds his nape.

"She is Eleanor's cousin. She want to interview us and you." he replied.