Chapter 4: The Plan

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)

Louis held your hand, put his right hand on your face. Wiping those tears away.

"He doesn't deserve you, whoever the hell he is." His voice were bold. You tried to hold your tears. But you just break down and cry. He wraps you with his arms

"Don't you cry Love, I'm here" Louis said.

"You can share it with me, if you want to" he added.

You looked at him. 'Can I really tell him? What if he doesn't care at all? I'm just an ordinary girl. Ordinary fan. Would he even remember me after this date?' You mumbled to yourself.

Louis hold your face with both of this hands. Kissed you on the forehead.

"Share it with me, I will share something with you too. So it will be fair. Promise me, and I promise you too, we wont tell anyone" he said.

You nodded as looking at his eyes. You told him about your ex boyfriend. You were on a long distance relationship and he couldn't handle it anymore.

"A piece of crap!" He said.

"That's not even the right way to broke up with a girl. He just.. He just made you look fucking stupid in front of those bunch of fucking assholes when he told you that he's going to break up with that fucking ugly bitch." Louis said.. You started thinking awkward.

Why the hell Louis is so affected? You asked yourself, You look at Louis as he is looking at the other island. The far, far Island. He trow a piece of shell on the sea. You watch the shell as it gets drowned on the waves. He sighed and stared at the Island so far.. Looking so serious. Very serious Louis.

"Me and Eleanor just broke up" He said. You turned at him and widened your eyes. You do read the article but none of the both sides are speaking about it and you're there. Just a fan. Dating your idol. Then he opened up to you a big issue like that.

'What if I'm like the other people who loves the attentions and tell everybody about it? He really do trust me this much eh?' you said to yourself.

"I was like that shell I've thrown. The waves eaten me. I was so drowned. I cant get off. I cant think properly. I cant focus. Cheated by the person you love the most, was like shooting you with a gun on your head 5 times and got stabbed on your heart a millions times." Louis said.

Now its all clear. The article was true. You put your head on his shoulder. You don't know what to say. You don't know what to tell him. He moves his arms on you and embraced you tight. It was like the best date you ever had.

 It was like the best date you ever had