Chapter 24: Why Can't It Be.

All are crying and waving their glow stick on the dark as the boys are singing the song

All are crying and waving their glow stick on the dark as the boys are singing the song. You are staring at Louis as they finished the whole song. 

"Hey come and have coffee with mee!!" Michael is whispering at you as his hands are on your shoulder, he is standing at your back.

"Michael, I have a lot of things to do, cant you see?" you replied.

"Hey you told me that everything is okay and we don't have to act to like there is something between us" Michael said as he is pulling some of your hair.

"Michael!" as you faced him

"Come let's eat... please????" he said with puppy eyes.

"We have a dinner, together with the boys, the management and my office mates together." you replied.

"Really? Or you and Louis?" as he is tickling you. Teasing you.

You already settled things between you and Michael, he knows that you loves Louis and he can't replace Louis on your heart. He is just being so sweet and acting like a cute little kitten when he's with you. But he understands all. He wants your relationship with him as friend to be as smooth as you have to others.

After the first night concert, the boys are at the back of the stage. Laughing and drinking water except for Louis. All are wiping their sweat. You then entered their dressing room.

"Ready boys, change your clothes now, we will be having a dinner together with the management on a private fine dining restaurant near our flat" you told them.

"Hey (Y/N) some of our special friends including Perrie, are going here at (Y/C/N) to visit us but only for a night. Can they stay on our flat? Please. We can't ask the management cause they might not allowed them. Haven't told anyone that they will be at here tonight.. please can you asked them? or just don't tell them.. or whatever just let me spent one night with Perrie" Zayn said with a puppy eyes.

"Aww, Zayn you should've told me earlier. So I have enough time to find an excuse. Okay uhmmmm... *you sigh* I will just tell your management that your friends are here but they are staying on a hotel and I will talk to one of my friends to secretly send Perrie and the rest of your friends on our flat. I will do my best okay?" you said as you tapped Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn hugged you "Ughhh such a beautiful, wonderful, understanding, loving, unbelievable person, no wonder why Louis loves you so much until now" he said.