Chapter 5: With The Crazy Lads

It was a big private plane

It was a big private plane. But few people inside. Of course, it's exclusive. You still can't believe you are with them!! The boys put their bags on the side of the seats. They knew Paul will take care of it. Niall starts to video everything.

Liam put his headphones on and he is at the front of his laptop. Zayn is sleeping beside him. Harry is with (Y/BFF/N).

Getting to know each other huh? You still can believe every single thing.. You looked out of the window and you saw nothing but clouds. You became sad as you were repeating the words thrown to you earlier by the girls outside the airport (You're happy of course at the same time cause you are with One Direction and of course excited too! aah there's a lot of emotions.) Louis then sat beside you.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Louis asked while Holding your hands.

"Please don't be like that. I want you to enjoy everything. Its just the start." He said as he is kissing your hands now.. You smiled and pinch him on his nose.

"Ouuch, what's that for babe?" he yelled and You laughed and notice Niall was behind you two with his video camera.

"Ow recorded!" Niall said as he run to Liam.

"Guys check twitter" Liam said. You all go at Liam's back to see what he is talking about. There's a picture of this girl on white hoodie. Walking hand in hand with Louis. Hashtags 'No Elounor', 'BitchPlease', 'LouisDidItAgain', 'LuckyGirlsWith1d'.

You cover your mouth because you are shocked as quickly as that you are trending WW.. Your face was not showed in every picture but the things they've been calling you. Louis covered your eyes and kissed your head.

"Don't mind them, just enjoy this time and days with us, enjoy with me" He said.

Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn tapped your back as well..

"You'll be getting used to it, soon" Liam said.

"Don't be sad little lad!" Niall added.

"How about ice skating one of these days? To change the mood and ambiance? Lets relax!" Harry suggested, changing the topic..

"Yeah, there are some ice skating area on the biggest malls on London. You'll enjoy it both! Promise" Zayn added.

They are very nice. Not only because they love their fans. But because they are really nice and kind people. All of them has a big heart for everyone.

Its been 4 hours and The lads are starting to fell asleep. Louis get blankets for you and (Y/BFF/N). Such a gentleman! Lights are now off and its kinda awkward and exciting. The plane was quiet and The lads were all sleeping. You knew it cause Its so peaceful inside the plane. You look at your right and you saw Louis' face. Sleeping peacefully, his lips were sexy. His eyes, nose. You want to kiss him really but You just smiled and closed your eyes as you put your head on his shoulder.