Chapter 9: The sweetest boyfriend ever; Louis Tomlinson ♥

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)

You've been asleep for almost 4 hours. You see your friend beside you. Sleeping. You walk through the window. You saw the Pepsi cans on the chairs, empty plastics. All on the floor in the front of the beach house. You went out of the room and You see nothing. You can't hear any voice of the lads. Maybe they are on the recording room. You went out as you pick the trash of the lads. You put it on the trash bin. You walked on the side of the beach. Its like 5pm. Its low tide. The sunset is beautiful. You took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram. No caption. No location. Just a picture.

You sat down and watch the sunset as the wind blows on your body. You can feel the cold breeze as you wear your pink off shoulder pull over. As your hair in a messy bun. You closed your eyes and think of the happy thoughts you and Louis had.. You just have 3 weeks with them.. Just a short period of time.

You hear a shout on your back.

"Love!" you looked at your back. You saw Louis. Wearing shorts and plain shirt, He runs towards you.

"Hey how's your sleep?" he asked as he sat down beside you.

You looked at him and you kissed him. He then kissed you back while Holding your face. (You catch a breath) Then kissed you again. You let him drive you crazy with his kisses. He then kissed your neck as he holds your arms. Then kissed you back on the lips. You can feel his tongue. He smells like menthol. He do smoke but all you can taste is the menthol. He is indeed a good kisser. :) He then kissed your forehead. He always do that.

"I love you, very much (Y/N)" he said.

"Do you finish writing your song?" you asked him.

"Yeah, it's a bit quiet special" he replied. You looked at him confused..

"Why?" You asked him, he just smiled and hugged you.

"Lets go inside, Love! Harry and Zayn will cook" Louis said, not answering the questions you asked. You stand up from the shore and held his hands as you walk together to the beach house.

Harry cooked delicious meal. So does Zayn. They are fun to be watched while cooking. Its like watching a cooking show on a Television. The lads are very crazy. Harry is definitely the charming host if ever he really is a cooking show host. Zayn was the coolest and the most quiet among them but he is the closest to you maybe because of Louis. He is such a Knight in shining armor type of man. After they finished the cooking show, the cooking and preparing I mean, You all had a nice dinner. Niall posted pictures on his Instagram account. You then decided to watch movies.

"I want to watch Horror movies!" you said.

"Seriously? At this time?" Niall answered.

"I'm on it (Y/N)" Zayn said as he sat down beside you. Louis sat on your right side.