Chapter 22: The Half OF My Heart ♥

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)

You wiped your tears away as you knocked on the door.

*Knocked at the door*

Someone opened it and its Zayn.

"Hey (Y/N) come in, how long have been knocking?" He asked.

"Not been long, are you guys okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, we're just having a little fight about this song that we are going to sing on this concert." Liam tries to cover it up.

You saw Louis still wearing the sweatshirt but with a beanie as he is facing Harry. Harry waves at you with a smile on his face.

 Harry waves at you with a smile on his face

"Guys come, we're gonna have a dinner out. Its exclusive don't worry. We are having a peaceful and happy dinner." you said. They all then followed you to the car. Its raining hard outside.

"I will be with you, Jane is already at the flat. I sent her there I asked her to finish my paper works. I cant find time to fix things out" you said as you take your seat beside the window. Louis sat beside you. Then Niall. Harry, Zayn and Liam are at the back. Zayn and Louis started to smoke.

You're just staring outside the window when you felt your phone is not on your pocket. "Shit!" you said.

"Why?" Louis asked

"What?"Niall aske too while they are looking at you.

"I forgot my phone. I cant remember where I put it at" you said.

"Let me ring it for you" Louis put his phone out of his pocket. Tell me your number. You then told him your phone number.

"Still ringing. Is your phone in silent?" he asked.

"Yep it is." you replied as you starting to look for it at your bag.

"Damn! My client's contacts are saved there." you said as you run your fingers on your hair.

"You have no back up phone?" Harry asked.

"Geez. Can I borrow your phone, Louis? I will call Michael and ask him. He's still there at the mall with the staffs." you said.