Chapter 36: Baby Tommo :)

The next concert, the boys met baby Amanda. She is really adorable. She loves all of the lads and she gave them personalized bracelets too. She bring 2 beanies for Harry and Zayn. Chocolate bars for Liam, One sized cap for Niall and pint of Ice cream for me and Louis courtesy of her mom and dad. She is really sweet and lovely. The lads met her on their 'meet and greet' with the fans at the back stage. Louis and lads are happy to met her cause they knew that this young lady gave me a bracelet at the Ice cream shop the day I met her :)

(Their picture are posted there at the top)

Its been 6 months since the tour started. All the things are getting better now. Your baby bump is so big. The lads and you of course are excited for the ultrasound right after the lads finished their tour. Right after the concert that night on Las Vegas, the management called 5 Seconds Of summer and they offered a great deal to the band. One Direction and 5 Seconds of summer are now in the same management. Michael gave you a cute feeding bottles, Calum gave you a yellow baby dresses, so it is unisex, Luke and Ash gave you a pampering kit for your baby and a cute set of booties as their gifts for returning the favor. Louis and Michael became friends since you all spent that night on Michael's hotel room at the first night of their concert at Vegas. As a pregnant mom-to-be, You are in a good condition beside from gaining so much weight. Your baby is healthy and very big. You are still having communications with Dr. Maxx even though you are having your monthly check up.

Louis loves to sleep at your side while holding your bump. He is very excited. He loves to talk with your baby. He always feel so surprised everytime the baby kicks. All your friends, family and relatives are excited as well. They really want to know the gender of the baby.

You are now in Sweden for the last concert Tour. The lads are so sweet. Whenever they have a free time, they always buy a lot of stuff for your baby. Dresses, Rompers, Blankets, Bottles, Booties.

 Dresses, Rompers, Blankets, Bottles, Booties