Chapter 12: Louis?

Time flies so fast

Time flies so fast. 1 month before your graduation. Louis been visiting you constantly every month. 3 days is the maximum length. They've been busy with their up coming concert. But he always finds time to talk to you he even send you flowers every month. You're always have the feeling of catching a breathe every time your seeing him on the TV. He even do greeting you and of course the lads also.

Its your graduation day today. The lads are so happy for you. Finally you're going to find a job. You're going to live with Louis in London. As you're preparing for the graduation. You wear a white dress, curled your hair, a simple make up will do. You wear you MK watch from Liam. You hear a loud knock on the door.

"(Y/N) open the door now, maybe its (Y/BFF/N) in your thoughts.

You opened the door but there is no one there. You closed it and about to go upstairs when you hear a loud knock again.

"Okay, What?!" you said to yourself angrily. Then you opened the door into your surprise it's the lads!! All of them!! Giving you a hugs and gifts. You saw Louis, With his messy hair. Denim jacket. Hugging you tight and kissing you passionately. Your mom went downstairs to see who are you talking to. She's surprised to see the One Direction band on your house.

 She's surprised to see the One Direction band on your house

They then drive you to your school. They didn't get out of the car then. You stay with them inside the car. You let your mom and dad drive your car to the school. Its time for giving the diploma. The boys are just the craziest. They run one by one at the building where the lights are off. They are finding a perfect view to see you from there. When you're about to get on the stage they all shouting and yelling "Congratulations (Y/N)"

Just after the graduation ceremony, all of the students are walking their way home. The security guards of One Direction put metal fences below the stage. The intro of Where Do Broken Hearts Go is playing. Niall sang. All of the students run back to the stage. They were all shouting to see One Direction at the University. Yes the lads do sing One Song for your fellow schoolmates. Right after the song, they all congratulate the students.

The guards then escorted you and your best friend together with the lads to the car. Inside the car, Louis kissed you and congratulate you. You hugged him.