Chapter 40: Pregnant Tantrums?

"Gonna meet my friends from CIAA today

"Gonna meet my friends from CIAA today. Sleeptight, love you x" you texted Louis and you then put your phone inside your bag

"Hey (Y/N) !!!! Oh my god!! You gained weight obviously but still beautiful" Jane said while hugging you. They all have baby gifts for you.

"I miss you, Jane! How are you? Thank you for these gifts guys!!" You replied..

"Were good, so busy actually! How are you? I saw you on the news yesterday. you bought baby stuff and things with 1d and their gf's" Jane replied.

"Where's Louis?" Ryan asked while looking around for Louis.

"Obviously, its just me" you replied.

"What? He let you drive?!" Ryan and Kris shouted.

"Guys please, he is sleeping. we had a tour for 6 months and they were resting for 4 days only, its not enough. He is sleeping when I left home" you replied.

"But he dont want you driving alone right? Specially now when your pregnant! You'll be done when he wakes up" Kris said.

"Eeehhh.. funny. I wont be done, Kris! Come on, I want Pizza" you replied, changing the topic.

 I wont be done, Kris! Come on, I want Pizza" you replied, changing the topic

"Pizza at 10 am! Come on! Im hungry too" Ryan replied.

"I also want Vanilla bean from SB can we get some later? And cheesecake! Strawberry and blueberry. I'll buy something for the lads too" You asked.

"This girl is much hungry! Dont tell me your baby wants it, come on, you're 6 months prego, 3 months to go and you will deliver your baby. Dont eat to much of unhealthy" Jane reminded you.

"Ugh Jane, i want to eat something sweet today to calm myself" you replied while checking your phone.

"Calming? Why?!" Jane, Kris and Ryan asked

"Because... because im stressed cause im afraid of my due date, i think I cant deliver my baby normal.." you replied trying to hide the reason why you are stessed.

You all laughed and shared stories together.

"We saw Michael with his band with you and the One direction" Kris said