Chapter 11: I Could Never Ask For More :)

Its been 2 months

Its been 2 months. Your grand parents are there in your house for a month. You missed Louis so much. You want to kiss him. He's a little bit busy but still finds time for you. All the lads are texting you also and calling you cause they misses you specially Niall. A lot of rumors are roaring that you and Louis broke up cause they're not seeing you around with Louis. Some posts your intimate moment with Louis at the airport while he's putting the ring on your finger. And even your selfies with the ring on your finger. Hashtags #RememberWhen

One Direction is doing great

One Direction is doing great. You already watch the Music Video of the best song ever. You laugh so much at Louis's prosthetic. He loves to see you smile. He loves it when you're sending him a picture of you everyday. How he loves to see your messy hair. He's even posting it on Instagram.

Its been 2 months but the song "They Don't Know About Us" is still at the top 1 on the music charts

Louis have been busy these past few days. He's not even calling. You sometimes ask the lads about him. But they are too, busy. Its been 2 days and you're not even seeing Louis online on Skype. It makes you sad. It makes you cry.

"(Y/N) get up now and be ready to school." Your mom yelled.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute" you replied as you looked at your phone.

Reminders, reminders. No texts. You sigh. It's a bit noisy downstairs. Maybe your aunties are there with your cousins. They will be having dinner at your house. You don't know why all of a sudden they had this family gathering. You took a shower and wear denim jeans, white plain shirt. You let your hair air dry. You wear the Michael Kors watch Liam gave you. You wear your black shoulder bag on, and the coat Harry gave you. You just drink your milk and went out of the house cause your friend (Y/BFF/N) is there outside waiting for you on her car.