Chapter 18: Meeting someone you already met before ♥

(LOUIS P

(LOUIS P.O.V)

''Today is the day. We will be going back to (Y/C/N)'' he whispers to himself.

"Hey, Louis another long day ahead aye" Niall said as he tapped Louis's back.

"Have you seen (Y/N) picture on Instagram lately? She's with this red hair boy. Seems like dating. There are some photos of them This guy is wrapping his arms on (Y/N) 's hips." Zayn added.

Louis looked down.. "I'll just have to pee." He said as he went out of the room.

"You should've not said that Zayn!" Liam said.

"We all knew that Louis did not take any relationship seriously since he and (Y/N) parted ways. He used to go at (Y/N) 's house remember? When her mom told Louis to stop going there cause (Y/N) doesn't want him anymore." Harry said.

"Yeah, he even stopped sending flowers cause (Y/N) 's mom said that (Y/N) is seeing someone else already that fast. He did even pleased (Y/N) 's mom and dad but they're just so mad of what Louis had done to their only child" Niall added.

"Is he really ready to go with us?" Harry said.

(Y/N P.O.V)

The next morning. Its Wednesday. You're awake already even your alarm is not waking you up yet.

"They're here. 8pm last night, they arrived here. Its all over the news. Even your name was there

*Flashbacks*

You just got home (you're still staying at your mom and dad's place)

You get a glass of milk and turned on the TV. Its 9:30 in the evening. You heard a beep on your phone, Its Jane "(Y/N) turn on your TV now and watch news on channel 4" she said. You sit on the sofa and turned the TV on while drinking your milk you saw the news:

"One Direction finally went back here at (Y/C/N) We can still remember how these hot boys makes the girls fall in love 5 years ago. Some of the band members also found the love of their lives here on (Y/C/N) We can still remember (Y/BFF/N) and Harry Styles spotted dating at London for 1 year. And Louis Tomlinson with (Y/N L/N) who ended up their 3 years relationship about 2 years ago. (Showing pictures of You and Louis together) (Y/N) (L/N) is even spotted with his new rumored boyfriend, the 24 year old Michael Clifford, the only son of Clifford Enterprises and Clifford Interactive Advertising Agency formerly known as CIAA, the biggest Advertising Agency here in (Y/C/N). One Direction will be having their concert this Saturday and Sunday. It's a back to back concert and will be having their book singing to be announce where at what time soon."