Chapter 31: The First Interview ♥

After enjoying the skating with the lads, you all ate at the mall near the park and then went home

After enjoying the skating with the lads, you all ate at the mall near the park and then went home. You took a hot bubble bath while you are on the tub, you are holding your little tummy.

"Hi there my little one. Im so very excited to see you" you said as you are rubbing your tummy with bubbles. You then heard a knocked on the door.

"Love? May I come in?" Louis asked.

"Of course my love." you replied. He then went inside the bathroom and sat on the side of the bathtub while he is looking at you.

"You have no idea how happy I am to know that the girl whom I love with all of my heart is carrying my only one child" Louis said as he is looking at you. You just smiled and kissed his hands while he is holding a grip on the tub where he is sitting.

"Can you come with me, on the tour? For 6 months" Louis asked as he looks down on the floor.

"What?" your eyes widened.

"You can quit your job, you know. And be with me for 6 months so I can take care of you. Its 6 months, Love. I have to be more careful when it comes to you. I want to protect you every time." Louis said as he is looking at you.

"Love, I have my work here and besides its 6 months, I'll be okay here alone. I can take care of myself" you said.

"You want me to quit the band?" Louis offered.

You widened your eyes as you hear it from Louis. You know how much he is devoted with his band. It has been the very most important part of his life. His world revolves around his band eversince he met you, but now, he can give up his career, his lovely fans, all these things he have right now just for me. What a wonderful husband I have really. But no, I cant let him fo that. He loves his band so much. I know it. He just wanted to be the best husband and father to me and to our future baby.

"No, Love. You don't have to. I know how much you love your career. Okay let's see. I will think of it, okay?" you replied.

He then hugged you and he feel down on the bubble bath with you. He is laughing as he hugs you and kissed you forehead. You then washed up, put your pajamas on and sleep together.

 You then washed up, put your pajamas on and sleep together