Chapter 26: These Arms Were Made For Holding You :)

You opened the door and walk slowly as you heard the boys talking, you heard the voice of the girls who are talking to them

You opened the door and walk slowly as you heard the boys talking, you heard the voice of the girls who are talking to them. You suddenly show yourself on the living room.

"Hey (Y/N) are you okay?" Perrie asked as she walks towards you and hugged you.

"Don't worry there are no paparazzi on the restaurant that time, we can assure you." she added.

The eyes are all at you now. You saw Louis as his right hand are covered with bandage. He is looking at you and trying to stand up on his seat and wants to come at you. Sadness and loneliness on his eyes. Eleanor is sitting beside him. Which makes you feel a little bit angry.

"I just have to get my things now" you told them even though the reason you're there is because you want to talk to Louis about everything. But you just saw him again with Eleanor.

"(Y/N), are you not gonna staying with us anymore?" Liam asked.

"Its for the best for all of us, i'm sorry for this guys. I should've not agree to the majority when they said that we are having you as our clients, I knew in the first place that it is going to be awkward." you replied as you looked at them.

"Im sorry, (Y/N)" Zayn said.

"Its okay, I will just go on my room and pack my things up. I'll leave after I finish packing" you replied.

As you walked on your room, your tears shed. You really do want to talk to Louis, you want to clear everything. You want to tell him how much you really love him. How your heart skip a beat when he is standing in the front of you. How you catch your breathe every time you hear him singing a song as if he is singing it for you. How much you wanted to kissed him that night you fainted. But you're late. Its too late. Eleanor is here. You're getting your clothes and putting in on your bag. As you opened the zipper of your bag, a box fell off, you saw the bracelet Louis gave you, as well as the ring inside the little box. Your tears began to fall as you remembered that night on the airport, when he gave you the ring..

"I have to give this back to him. Maybe its the time to end every thing we had. I don't want to but.." as you sobbed and cried.

after a moment you wiped your tears away and tries to hide the puffiness of your eyes as you hear a knock on the door. You slowly opened the door. You saw Eleanor standing on the door. You don't know what to do, you don't want to talk to her. You don't even want to see her.

 You don't even want to see her