Chapter 7: Steal My Girl

Its 8:30 pm and when you hear this knocks on the door

"Yea coming up" you yelled as you are putting the foods you prepared for the boys. You cooked corn soup, roast chicken, pasta and you bake some carrot cake and beef stew. You already prepare hot water for Louis's tea and for the other lads. You open the door and the 5 boys was there looking very energetic.

They all kissed you at the cheeks except for Louis. He loves to kiss you on the nose and forehead.

"I smell horrible. I'm not taking any shower yet." You told Louis.

"Haha, you can take a shower now love" Louis said.

"Hmm.. what's that smell?" Liam said.

"We just prepared something for our lads" you said.

"Yey! Thanks (Y/N) were so lucky to have you here! Really" Niall said as he embraced you. He is such a baby. Sweet baby.

"Finally some real food" Zayn said while rubbing his hands together.

They ate all the food you prepared. They like it so much.

"Who wants tea? And coffee?" you asked them

"Coffee for me, please (Y/N)" said Harry as well as Zayn and Liam.

"You don't have to Love, you don't have to do this. You're not our maid" Louis told you as he looks a bit mad.

"I want to. Just to return the favor of having me and (Y/BFF/N) here" you replied while holding Louis's face. He smiled and kissed your hand.

"We will be having a photo shoot for our next album tomorrow. Can you come with us?" Louis said.

"Please (Y/N) it will be a lot of fun." Zayn said.

"Okay then, we will come with you" you replied. After the dinner, Louis and Liam opened the vacant room to give back all your things. They carried the room key of course. This crazy boys! Really.

 This crazy boys! Really

Its 5 am in the morning. You wake up and go downstairs. Everyone is sleeping and your friend come downstairs to help you. You prepared Pancakes, bacon, Fried eggs, French toast, Cereals, Orange juice and fresh milk. Its 6 am in the morning you and your friend (Y/BFF/N) come upstairs to wake the boys up. They all go down