Chapter 30: The New Chapter Of Our Life Together As One - Louis ♥

Its been 1 year since you and Louis got married

Its been 1 year since you and Louis got married. It was a big news to talked about for the last 12  months. You have your own flat at Doncaster which is Louis's gift for you on your wedding day, but you are currently staying at the lad's flat, together with the boys. All of them are happy to be with you on their flat, when you were about to go home early, you are always preparing foods for all of them which they really like an appreciate. You had never spoke with Eleanor ever since the wedding day which is quite good for you cause even though she help you out with Louis to be back together again, its just that not normal to be friends with her anymore, so It wasn't bothering you tho.

It was 9 pm in the evening when the lads arrived at your flat.

"Hey love!" Louis said as he hugged and kissed you on the lips.

"HI there, (Y/N) hows work?" the lads asked you and kissed you on the cheeks.

"Its good. A bit tiring at all but its fun working with new people there" you replied as you are hugging Louis from behind.

They put their things and bags on the floor. They went on the living room, Harry turn on his Macbok, Zayn sat beside him. Liam opened the TV and watch the news, Niall sat beside Liam. Louis walked on the living room holding your hands. Louis went at your back and hugged you. He sighed. All are quiet. You know something is wrong or something is bothering them, they are not this serious. Even they have to be serious, they just can't. You know that there is something wrong.

"Love what's wrong?" you asked Louis.

He didn't replied. He just kissed you in your nape.

"Love, just tell me, okay?"  you told Louis. All the lads are in silence. You can hear the sounds of the TV.

"We will be having a 6 months tour, love" Louis whispered to your ears as he is hugging you tight from behind.

"Ooh, I see.." you replied with a little bit of sadness in your heart cause you have a work in London and then they will go out of the country. You'll be alone for 6 months and that's so sad news to hear. Its been a year since you got married and its the first time that he will be away from you because its their comeback tour for this year.

"Come with us" Louis offered.

"I can't Lou, I have a work here. I am committed with such stuff and I'm sorry, its okay tho, enjoy yourself on the tour" you replied as you are rubbing Louis shoulder.

All are silent in the living room as they know that it is hard for you and Louis to be on that situation.

"When are you going?" you asked them as you are preparing a tea for the lads on the kitchen.

"In 2 weeks" Harry replied while looking down on the carpet.

"That was...... quick. I thought, next month" you replied with a smile, trying to hide the pain and sadness within. You removed Louis arms around you and go at the kitchen, you poured boiling water into the 5 cups with a teabag. You put the cups on a tray and went back at the lads. You gave them their teas.