Chapter 47: The What If's :The Serious Sides Of The Lads

Amanda's first summer experience was so fun. The lads are not updating their social media accounts for privacy. Niall are sometimes tweeting, but its about the sports he is watching and replying some important tweets. You all had a special breakfast on the Villa. The workers on the Villa gave you a bouquet of flowers and to your mom as well. They are very disciplined and professional that they are not asking for a selfie or a groupie even though you can see on their eyes that they wanted to, specially the girls. They knew that the vacation is a get away from the stress and publicity. Some of them gave the lads simple gifts, also Amanda and you. Some are love letters. Louis also got one.

After the yummy breakfast, you went back on your rooms and preparing the bags. You are on the bed playing with Amanda while Louis is putting all your things on the bags. When his phone vibrated, you checked it out cause it was placed on the bed, you saw that the one who is calling is Zayn.

"Love, Zayn is calling.." you told Louis.

Louis get the phone and talked to Zayn.

"Nope, yes, they are here.. Okay then. I'll ring you. Yes, okay. See you bro" Louis said and then hung up the phone and put it back on the bed.

"Is he here?" you asked Louis.

"Yes and guess what. he is on the airport, checking out." Louis said while putting the clothes on the bags a little bit faster.

"What? Tell the lads to be ready in 5 minutes, we're in a hurry. I will do that, Love. Take Adah with you." you said to Louis while getting the clothes from him. He carried Amanda and run to the lad's rooms. Its 9 in the morning and Zayn is early as you are expecting. After 15 minutes, the lads finished packing their things and went on the car.

Your mom is with your dad on their own car cause they will go shopping some groceries today while the lads, Sophia and you are on the other car (a van). Amanda is with Harry on the back seat. Thankfully that there is no traffic and you arrived at the airport after 20 minutes. You are not going out of the car and just waiting for Zayn's call. Niall is still sleeping. Amanda is sleeping too. Harry is watching something on his phone. Sophia and Liam are talking. After 10 minutes, Zayn called and he is looking for us, Louis wear his hood, beanie, aviator and mouth mask (yes he is really prepared) because the fans might see him. After 3 minutes, Louis came back to the car now with Zayn smoothly and no fans saw them.

"Zayn, hows your flight?" you said while looking at Zayn who is sitting next to Liam and Sophia.

"Everything's fine (Y/N).. hows everyone? Adah? Where is she?" He asked.

"Here she is but she is sleeping.." Harry replied at Zayn.

"How I wish you came with us yesterday. We had so much fun! Hows the red carpet? How's Perrie?" you asked.

"She's fine. She have something for your mom and dad. Its here inside my bag." Zayn said.

"That's not necessary but thank you anyways. I know youre hungry, so are we. Im gonna text mum to tell them that we are heading home." you replied.

*****************************************

After 20 minutes, you just got home. now together with the 5 lads.

"Hi (Y/Dads/Name) , (Y/Moms/N)" its been a while, how are you both?" Zayn said while giving your mom and dad a warm hugs.

"We are good. The boys are excited to go camping. They are all waiting for you to arrive." Your dad told Zayn.

"Camping?" Zayn said while chewing his gum.

"There is a lake on the back of this house, across that lake there is a private camping site. Dad told us that it is safe there to go camping. We might go and try." Louis said.