Chapter 27: Welcome to the group of the lads!

"Close your eyes now, Love" Louis asked you

"What if I wont?" you said as you lean close to him while he is driving.

"I will bite that neck and turn you in to a vampire like me" he replied.

He is always like that. Always making a jokes out of everything.

"Go now, Love, close your eyes." he insisted.

You closed your eyes and he is guiding you as you are both walking.

"Careful, love" Louis whispered.

"Louis, Im about to fall, I can't see anything" you said while holding his other hands which is on your eyes, covering it.

"Where a bit closer love" He whispered back.

You hear the waves. The fresh air. Louis then removed his hands out of your eyes. You saw the view on the front of you.

"Louis, it is where we had our first date at." you said as you looked on him with a big smile.

"Yes, it is, my love." as he hugs you tightly.

You looked around you. You saw the restaurant you had your lunch at on your first date. Everything looks the same.

"I can still remember that girl who used to shout my name when I was singing 'little things' on the concert" he smirked while looking at you while you two are walking on the shore..

"Yeah, that ordinary girl who is just a fan of yours." you replied.

"But she is not just an ordinary girl." Louis replied as he looked at you.

"She not just an ordinary girl. She helped me how to cope with my loneliness, through the short period of time, I found the half of my heart on hers. She is amazing in every way. I love to spend the night and the days for my entire life, with her and only her." as he went on the front of you.

He knelled down and put out a tiny box from his  jacket.

"(Y/N) I love you, every single day. I promise to be with you with your ups and and your downs. I will not leave you alone. I will not. Even a second. I love you with all of my heart. Will you marry me?" as he open the tiny box.