Chapter 8: The Fans hated you

The movie was perfect

The movie was perfect. You got a chance to know about the boys. You sat beside Louis of course all the night, he put his coat on you cause it was cold inside the cinema and he kissed you on your forehead. After the movie premiere, You then went to the after party with the boys. All the medias, all the people behind the successful movie was there. Friends, close friends, some family members. You met Louis family as well, all of them are nice. They are all happy to meet you. The Management are there and taking the questions for you and the lads cause there are lots of photographers on the party and on the event. You saw a bunch of  reporters walking towards Joe. Some are asking about the movie and of course you cannot escape the opportunity of  the reporters to ask and to know somethings about you and Louis as they are seeing you more often. As they say "Invading one's privacy"

"Mr. Joe, what are your reaction to Louis and Eleanor break up and then after weeks, he have this new girl? The fans are calling him playboy and womanizer now" One of the Interviewer asked.

"Thank you for that question, this is actually a good opportunity to clear things out of the way. One, Louis Tomlinson is not a womanizer. Mr. Tomlinson and Ms. Calder broke up before he met this new girl that he is dating now. Mr. Louis Tomlinson and Ms. Calder have not announced that they already broke up  as they wanted some privacy during that time." Joe told every one of the interviewers

"after the break up, can we now know what could possibly be the reason for the break-up? Is it about the kissing rumor? Is that new girl he is with, is the same woman on the rumor?" One of the interviewer asked.

"Louis has been busy with his One Direction world tour. Unfortunately, the distance didn't worked against Louis and Ms. Eleanor Calder. They tried really hard to make it work but it was just impossible, he's away for nine months a year and they just grew apart. Please do not blame any one about Louis' decisions in life. He have his own life and let us give them the privacy that they deserve. I answered these questions for once just to clear the issues. The lads have their own life beside from being part of the One Direction. Thank you, another question." Joe ending the intrigues as formal as possible.

The boys are drinking. Taking selfies. Louis grabbed your hands and leads you to the photo booth. Its cute, the poses you did especially the last one, Louis grabbed your back and lean you closer to him and kissed you deeply.

The paparazzi saw it and took a lot of pictures. You hang out with the lads all night and You enjoyed every minute of it. You drink just one, then juice all the time. Louis get his cigarette, putting it on his mouth and blowing the smoke out of his mouth enjoying every minute of it. As well as the boys. You really don't want boys smoking but you find him sexy while doing that. He then blow smoke onto Zayn's and Zayn did the same to him.