Chapter 25: All The Things Are Getting Better.

All the people inside the restaurant are looking at you as you entered it

All the people inside the restaurant are looking at you as you entered it. You're wearing Michael's hat and coat. Michael then, pulled out the chair for you. Beside him. The food was then served. You can see from the corner of your eyes that Louis is always looking at you.

"Don't mind them and show them that we are having fun" Michael whispered at you.

You nodded at him as your friends are toasting a champagne with you

The food was nice and the musicians played the sweetest music for all of you.

The CEO of your company then went on the stage and make a speech. You all clapped your hands as Michael went on the stage with his father. As his father introduced his only son to the people on that restaurant.

Louis is looking at him on the stage. Just looking at him. As Michael walks down the stage and sat beside you.

Your boss and his wife then went on the stage and put a toast to everybody.

Then make an announcement..

"We wanted to congratulate the best team we had so far at Clifford Interactive Advertising Agency. This group never fails to impress me. As they were featured in this magazine on our country *as he holds a magazine on his hands*

You all have your copies of this magazine later. We've been into intrigues and gossip lately, but they never fail us to give the best among the rest. I want to present to all of you, tonight, and award my loyal co-workers. If you allow me, Lets give a round of applause to Ryan Smith, Kris Martin Andrews, Jane Samuels and (Y/N) (L/N). You all clapped your hands, you removed Michaels coat and hat on you. people on the restaurant claps their hand as you walk to the stage.

 people on the restaurant claps their hand as you walk to the stage

"This 4 have been the best employees of me. Very hard working each and everyone. People, ladies and gentleman, the idea of "On The Road Again Tour: One Direction Back to Back"

*as the people are clapping their hands, your boss are giving you a glass plaques*

''Thankyou so much, these are really a big accomplishment to us specially were on a lot of stress and problems, we still manage to work as a group. Having my work mates together, working with this 3 crazy people are sometimes pain in the ass, but really fun!" Jane said as you all hugged each other . Photos of your team and with your bosses and posted on the background.