Chapter 6: The Prank

Its been 1 hour and you and (Y/BFF/N) are waiting on the back of the stage while listening to the boys singing "What makes you beautiful", "Live While Were Young", "Kiss You" and "Little Things"

You are so in love with the voices of these crazy lads. Specially Louis'. There are so many girls screaming. Crying. Singing with them, there are so many paparazzi's as well. You are with the make up artists of the famous band having a little chatting with them until Louis hug from the back and kissed you on the cheek from your back, singing "And I'm in love with you and all these little things".

"There will be a press interview later at 6 pm on the other building. And tomorrow will be the exclusive interview for the movie, This Is Us." Louis told you.

(Y/N P.O.V)

Louis starting to be as sweet and touchy. You don't know what he is up to. Yup, He likes you but you were just nothing compared to him. What if he's just lonely and he's just putting all his attentions, longings, and focus on you? You are afraid that you might turned out to be a rebound.

"Hey Lou! Put (Y/N) some make up on, make her more beautiful" Louis told Lou, who is the makeup artist.

"Nah, I don't need it. Louis, I can make it make it on my own" refusing and smiling at Louis, he kissed you on your hands and he turned around to face Lou.

"Nah babe, just do it. Lou, I'm your very very super fan when it comes into make up transforming! So come on, make her more beautiful" Louis said to Lou and insisting it as he wave his hands while walking outside the backstage with Zayn and Harry.

Lou put some make up on

Lou put some make up on. You look so damn pretty. Wearing just white vans, Red jeans and white tees for top. You have a light make up on, Curly long hair. You look like a Hollywood artist- You're thinking as you are looking at the mirror.

"I look so pretty, Lou!! Thank you very much! I like it" you told Lou.

"You don't have too, you're pretty enough, just had to enhanced it more" Lou replied with a big smile.

While Lou is making your friend as beautiful as you, you went out of the backstage to see what Louis, Zayn and Harry are doing. You saw Louis holding a cigarette. As well as Zayn. While laughing at something. You, yourself is not a smoker and you hate the way it smells. As Louis is finishing his cigarette, he saw you. He throws his cigarette and he wipes his hands on the back of his pants and run to see you nearly.