Chapter 1: The Greatest Fan Ever :)

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Don't leave me please. I love you so much. Were about to get married right? What is the engagement for? What is the 7 years we had if its gonna end up like this? Please, stay. Please, Don't leave me" you said.

"I will fix everything. I don't want to leave you. I love you of course. I'm sorry for the pain that I caused you. I will not leave you" the man who has a blurry image said as he wipes you tears and kissed you on the forehead.

As you closed your eyes while he's hugging you, you felt like he's disappearing slowly into your arms. You shouted his name. But you saw him walking on the aisle. On the aisle with the girl he cheated with. You are left broken into pieces. No voice to speak. Just crying and crying..

BEEEEP!! BEEEP! BEEEEP!!!

It was in the mid of March, It's a hot sunny day here. Its almost 11 in the morning and you hear your alarm beeping. You turn around and pick up your alarm clock and put it into silent. You get your phone right on the side of the table and you viewed your Calendar alert. Its March 8. Your eyes went wide and you sat on your bed and wipe out your hair on your face.

"It's March 8, I totally forgot bout it! It's the day that there will be an opening for VIP tickets for the One Direction Tour" You smiled and texted your best friend..

"Hey (Y/BFF/N) are you ready for tonite? We'll be having the tickets today yey!"

After a moment your Best friend replied..

"Yup (Y/N) , there will be no hassle for us! I already reminded my auntie about it. Just be ready by 7 and I'll pick you up then don't forget the money for the payment haha" your best friend replied.

"Sure then! I'm so excited! See yah! x "