Chapter 38: Tommo Tomlinson ♥

After picking up Perrie and Sophia, you all went on the biggest mall on the city

After picking up Perrie and Sophia, you all went on the biggest mall on the city. Louis parked the car and you and Niall put the trash on the trash bin before heading to the mall. Lot of people was there looking at you, Its a big mall, its very normal for them to see big stars on that specific mall cause its the biggest among the malls (as I've said) Some are waving their hands and trying to call the lads, the lads are talking with each other and Louis's hands is at your shoulder. You went to the baby store and the lads started to pick up some of their 'baby gifts'

"I like this one, what you think?" Harry said at Liam and Sophia while holding pairs of baby clothes in color pink.

"That's nice choice, add this too, this is color lavender, very cute, look at the pairs of booties and mittens with ruffles! So cute!" Sophia said while holding another baby clothes.

"Here is the cart" Niall said while pushing the big cart towards Harry, Liam and Sophia.

"Okay I'll get this in pink, yellow, orange, green, white, lavender.. purple... whatever shade is that, blue maybe.. All the colors you have" Harry told the saleslady who is trying to be cute at Harry and Niall.

The sales lady put 14 kinds of baby clothes and Harry put it on his cart. You and Louis walked towards the lads.

"Uncle Harry, that's a lot of baby clothes." you said

"Yeah, one style, different colors. Lets go to the other section! Babies R Us is heaven" Harry said as he leads the way as if he is the father of the baby.

"Where is Perrie and Zayn?" you asked Niall.

"They are buying spray paints." Niall said.

"Cute baby bibs" Liam said putting it around his neck. Louis did the same.

"I like this one! It says, beautiful as mommy" you said.

"Mommy's little princess" Louis said as he show another baby bibs.

"Hey! This is familiar! Daddy's little carrot" Harry said while showing a bibs to all of you it has a cute little carrot drawing.

"Daddy's Little Princess" Louis said as he reads the print on the bibs. You get all the bibs and put it on the cart. Louis bought baby bag which is his choice of design, its very cute. Sanitary needs, baby's pampering kit, shower kit, baby powders, diapers, alcohol, baby blankets, set of mittens, set of baby beanies, baby rompers, baby socks. Liam bought sets of Avent baby bottles, one set in classic, one set in pink, avent bottle sterilizers and cute Tommee Tippee sets. Sophia chooses the bottle sets and Liam approved it.

Louis bought a cute baby crib, its wood and painted in white, with pink ruffles, its your choice of course its beautiful. Niall bought a baby stroller, he wants the white and orange one but its a baby girl so he bought the pink one, Zayn bought a cute baby car seat in gray and pink and also paints, Harry bought a cute baby chair for your baby that she can use when she is 3 months old, Louis picked some baby mats with cute toys hanging above it, its very cute. Liam bought a cute baby tub in pink. The lads line up on the cashier and they get each of the stuff that they bought and pay it. They ask the delivery boy at the mall to help them put the stuff inside the car. Niall and Harry is with the delivery cart together with the boy who are helping them. You all had lunch and head home.

Perrie and Zayn is cleaning the babies room and Zayn is trying to draw on the walls for design. Harry and Niall is playing Xbox games while Liam and Louis are helping you and Sophia as you are cooking for dinner. The walls are painted in half. Its beautiful.

You all had a wonderful dinner. Perrie is stayin for 1 week, Sophia too. Harry and Niall will be out of the country for their vacation. They will be going home next week. You are all at the living room watching new movies which was from Perrie while drinking tea.

"I dont think I want a baby shower now" you said

"Why???" Perrie asked while drinking her tea.

"My mum and friends are not here besides, I already got the things I needed. You all bought it for me, Its the best baby shower ever for me" you replied while hugging Louis's arms.

"Of course! All for our upcoming princess" Liam replied.

"I want to see Lux's reaction when ahe sees Amanda Louise" Zayn said.

"Yeah, me too! Inlove you all guys! Thanks for all of these! Im so happy! Thankyou very much" you told the lads...

"You dont have to. We are God fathers and uncles to be! Its only the start! We will be taking care of her" Niall said.

Louis rubs your back as he is staring at you.. He smiles and kissed your forehead.