Chapter 32: The Little Tommo ♥

At the backstage studio:

All are busy, camera mans, directors, the management. You are with the lads of course on the back stage. Lou is styling Harry's hair. Niall and Louis are playing with a soccer ball.. yes, inside the dressing room. Liam is talking with Paul, chatting about some stuff. Zayn is with Perrie on facetime, as you are sitting in front of Harry while watching Lou fixing his hair. You wear a simple black jeans and a off shoulder knitted grey blouse and a cute beanie with pompom which is same as Perrie's. She gave you one as a gift when you all went to skate. Lou just curled the layers of your hair and make a light makeup and red lippies for you.

You are having a chat with Harry as well as he is telling you some funny stories of him on his childhood that you didn't even know. There's a lot of things that had happened, Its such a grateful feeling when you look at the lads who loves and protects you like their family, 5 years ago, they were just a starter band, yes they do have a lots of fans including yourself way back then but now, seems like no one in the whole wide world not even know who One Direction members are. You are just so thankful and proud of what you are now.

"Wow, you're finished already? Such a beautiful wife I have here" Louis mumbled at your ears as he hugs you from behind.

"She's beautiful, I didn't have a hard time fixing her make up and her hair" Lou added while spraying a hair spray on Harry's hair.

"Uuugh, that's gross! What is that smell?!" You said as you are covering your nose.

"Its a hair spray, smells like menthol how could it be a bad smell?" Harry said as he put his left eyebrow up, seems like questioning you.

"She's pregnant, Harry. She is sensitive about the smells, foods and everything" Lou said while smiling at you.

"Ooooooh" Louis and Harry said while looking at you like they were enlightened by Lou.

"Every one get ready well be live at 5 mins!" one of the producer said.

"Ready, babe?" Louis asked as he whispered it on your ears.

"I dunno babe, its my first time to be on the front of the camera like this, with you as my husband.. Its kinda nervous" you said while looking at the beautiful eyes of Louis.

"Don't worry Love, Im here" as hugged and kissed you softly.

"Hey! Guys, so nice to see you here!" a familiar voice said behind our back. Its Ellen.

"Its so nice to be back" Harry said as he shook his hands with Ellen. They all did shook their hands with Ellen and when she saw you..

"Ooh, you must be (Y/N)" while giving his hands at you, sign to have a shake hands with you.

You hold her hand and smiled at her "Hi, Its good to see you in person! Im a fan! Im (Y/N)" you said as she is smiling wide at you. "Louis here is must be so proud how beautiful his wife is" She added and you smiled at her.