Chapter 35: Band mates to Friends

Y/N P

Y/N P.O.V

Its 5 pm and the lads are at the backstage. Louis told the management that they will going to have a surprise guest. The management approved it. They said that if the band is good, they will try to arrange an agreement with them to handle them if ever they have a big impact at the audience tonight and if they have the guts. You are eating slices of oranges, apple, peaches, grapes and drinking almost 4 bottles of water for 1 hour. Louis bought you 2 packs of Doritos, 2 pint of ice cream because you are craving for it. Niall opened the first pack of Doritos because its his favorite snack. You then received a text from Michael.

"We are here at the back stage! Lots of people, where's the entrance?"

You stand up from your seat and carried the bowl of fruits you have on your hand while walking at the entrance of the backstage. You saw the 4 of them and called them, they entered the backstage with you and you walked at Louis.

"Love, here they are!" you told Louis while kissing him on his lips.

"Hi.. Bro!" Louis said while shaking hands with Michael.

You looked at the both of them and Michael smiled and hugged Louis.

"I'm sorry about what we had before" he said.

"Let's forget about that and move on, bro! Nice to see you again." Louis replied.

They released that bromance-like hugged. Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam come near at Louis and shook hands with Michael. Michael then introduced his band mates at the lads. They chatted and get along together.

Lou finished styling the lads, she then worked on the '5 sos' band

Lou finished styling the lads, she then worked on the '5 sos' band. You are just watching them and finishing your fruits.

"Love, what song do you want to hear on the set list tonight?" Louis asked you while sitting on your lap.

"Louis baby, I'm pregnant" you whispered at him on a nice way, while your mouth is full of fruits.

"I know, but I'm your baby too, right? Why can't I just sit here on your lap" Louis said while making a puppy eyes.