XV ; Everything Suits You

– Our goal is to ensure that our customers are satisfied and that they have access to resistant fabrics while not paying a fortune.

He says, finally stopping in front of a section where several pieces catch the eye.

Obviously, Hyunjin knows his friend's tastes. He already found Minho's crush in so little time.

– My oh my! You are a gentleman. You were able to find something to my liking without me having to open my mouth once.

– But of course. It is also our mission to listen to our customers. Let's see...

Hyunjin takes the hanger that holds the piece Minho had his eyes on and then holds it in front of him, at the height of his chest to see if the fabric would fit him well.

– This top is made for you!

He smiles before taking out the tag from the shirt and widening his eyes at the price on it.

He then flutters his eyes and makes a funny face.

– Oh... Fortunately for you it's free.

Curious, Minho advances a little further to in turn widen his eyes at the amount of zero contained in the label.

The two boys then giggle before Hyunjin lends the piece of clothing to the smaller one, smiling at him.

– You can go and put it on in dressing room number 3. I'll be waiting for you.

– Oh, thank you. Besides being a gentleman, you are lovely.

– Don't exaggerate. Come on now.

Minho smiled back at him before hurrying to find the changing rooms.

Once in front of the third cabin, he opens the door to enter it and then closes it behind him.

Hyunjin—while Minho is changing—sits down on one of the benches and crosses his arms, keeping a rather sweet smile on his lips. He knew that no matter what Minho wore, he would always look so good.

– It's absolutely beautiful! I should definitely thank you.

– You're making me very impatient.

– Just a second!

The brunette is laughing behind the cabin door as he finishes putting on the sweater.

When he is ready, he opens the door, revealing a very well-dressed Minho.  Stylish yet simple, the sweater manages to bring out the boy's beauty more.

The swarthy, faced with this sight, cannot prevent his smile from growing.

He gets up and approaches the smallest to put his hands on the collar of his shirt to place it correctly.

– You are beautiful as a heart.

Minho, flattered by his words, begins to blush slightly, his ears also taking on color. He lowers his eyes and reveals a somewhat shy smile.

– Thank you...

Hyunjin brings a hand to the little one's face to make him raise his head a bit. He knew full well that the oldest didn't like to be seen blushing like this, but he liked this sight too much to do without it.

– That color on your face contrasts beautifully with this new track. Will you allow me to find a stocking that might match this one? To complete your look.

Mouth hanging open, Minho nods slowly as the colors on his face deepen.

A smile glued to his lips, Hyunjin slides his hand from the cheek of the smallest and he finally turns to the aisles.

– I think I'll take something too. We deserve to spoil ourselves a little, don't we?

– Y-Yes, absolutely…

*****