XXII ; 526B

After drying off using the towels Hyunjin had found for them, the two boys roam the large, luxurious hallways of the hotel, looking for a free room.

They must have passed at least twenty rooms but none were free.

Minho sighs, his eyes closing almost automatically as he slows down a bit.

Seeing that Minho is lagging behind a little, the swarthy looks at him and gives him an amused smile and a light pat on the shoulder.

- Don't fall asleep Min', you have a task to do before you can escape.

- I'm following you, don't worry.

- You know what, the higher rooms are more often the ones that are free since the prices are not the same. Wanna see what they look like?

Minho's eyes, despite the ubiquitous fatigue in them, light up and his smile becomes a little more visible.

- There you go. You'll see, it's beautiful.

The two boys make their way to the elevators. They go up to the twenty-second floor and stand in front of the first room they find, this way they won't have to walk much.

- That should do the trick.

The taller one slowly pushes open the dark door on which the gold "526B" sign sit, revealing what appears to be a large room with white marble floors.

They both enter the room and after closing the door behind them, they turn on the lights which turn out to be dimmed, giving the room an extremely elegant and refined look.

A large double bed whose headboard is glued to the wall completes the room decorated with several polished pieces of furniture.

The centerpiece of the place? The huge windows at the back of the room that give a view of Central Park and other buildings around.

- If you prefer, we can always close the curtains to avoid this view.

- Hmmm... No. No need. I'll know how to get used to it since we're in a room and not a big tower devoid of furniture or beds that can reassure me.

- I'm not among the things that can reassure you?

The smile Hyunjin demonstrates is absolutely ridiculous. He wants to be almost seductive but rather gives the impression of "a guy who tries too much".

Minho giggles and shakes his head before stepping into the large room which also contains an electric fireplace and a huge flat television just above.

Several sofas are placed symmetrically in front of these two elements and a coffee table separates them.

- Do you really want this massage?

- Absolutely. Hurry up, I can't wait.

He said taking his ease, settling comfortably on the bed to end up removing his top and lying on his stomach, his eyes riveted on the little one, who is just approaching the bed too.

- I guess I'll do the bedroom tour after.

- You got it just right.

Minho chuckles silently before climbing onto the bed. He then hesitates on how he will go about it.

Not feeling the hands of the smallest on his back, the swarthy blows gently, displaying an amused smile.

- Is the beauty of my back leaving you speechless?

- Yeah right.

His cheeks and ears flare up quickly, but that doesn't stop him from finally throwing one leg over the taller's elongated body and settling on his lower back.

He cracks his fingers and then begins the long-awaited massage.

- You're aware that this is the only bed in this room, right...?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ...