XLVIII ; Truth Or Dare

– I have an idea.

Minho, lying full length on the sofa with his head on Hyunjin's lap, blinks before looking up at whoever dared to open his mouth.

– I told you not to think about that...

– No, idiot. It's not an idea for the problem.

The said idiot remains silent without moving from where he is, letting the taller one pursue.

– How about a game of truth or dare?

– This game is for kids.

The swarthy raises an eyebrow, a crooked smile stretching his lips as he pinches one of the oldest's cheeks with his index finger and his thumb.

– You're exactly the size of a kid, that makes it a game made for you.

He laughs at his own words as the shorter one frowns. He sits up on the sofa and turns his body to face the other, finally smiling amusedly at him.

– Well, okay, why not. If it can allow me to learn even more about you then that's fine with me.

Delighted to see that the oldest agrees to play the proposed game, he too turns his body towards the other and points his chin at him, crossing his arms on his chest.

– I'm letting you start, little kitty.

– Okay then, in that case... Truth or dare?

Hyunjin rubs his chin thoughtfully but is quick to choose dare to start.

– You're playing it bold, huh. Hmm...

The chestnut observes what is around him before finding the swarthy's gaze again.

– Can you do 10 push-ups for me?

– I can even do them on top of you.

Minho's cheeks take on a rosy hue as he points at himself. He obviously didn't expect such a repartee from him.

– Above me?

Hyunjin nods and takes the older boy's hand in his to incite him to get up with him and stand between the coffee table and the electric fireplace. On the floor is a large carpet so he makes Minho sit on it, so that his experience will be much more pleasant and comfortable.

He then lowers himself just above him—hands on either side of his face—with a more than amused smile on his lips. He asks the brunette to do the count.

The brunette nods and hastens to do the asked task, starting with one, then two, then three.

Between each of his push-ups, Minho can feel his heartbeat quicken. Seeing the taller's face so close each time makes him feverish.  He even has some difficulty staying focused on his task, but he eventually gets there.

– 9... 10. You're good at it, handsome.

– You're a good motivation. Truth or dare?

– Truth.

Hyunjin remains in this position, still on top of the smaller one as he slightly catches his breath and puts his knees on the ground, on either side of the other's legs.

– Tell me, Min'... If my hands found their way to your body...

He said bringing one of his hands to the hip of the boy who was now blushing uncontrollably beneath him.

– ...And that by chance they wanted to venture there...

With a slow and furtive gesture, he passes this same hand under the dark blond haired's white top and slides the tips of his fingers over his pale skin covered with shivers hidden by his clothes.

– Would you let them?

A flame comes to life in the taller boy's gaze as his hand begins to run over the chest of the brunette, who feels a flush of heat invade his body. As if that warmth in his gaze had somehow been transmitted to him. He breathes very lightly at the pleasant touch Hyunjin shares with him, his eyes also taking on a new hue. Something reciprocal and desirous.

– Maybe...

His words are vague, but that look they exchange is less so. Minho then proceeds by asking the tallest the famous question, to which he answers truth, too, to make a change.

– Be honest. How do you really feel about me, Hyunjin...?