🔞phone call🔞

🔞Hi so as per my last a/n this chapter is going to be entirely their phone call...there's some Blade being all cute n shit mixed in but it's MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY the whole chapter ok? 🔞

🔞ok don't say I didn't warn ya 🔞

(i know some of yall freaks aren't 18, i sure wasn't when i wrote some of this, just read at ur own discretion and don't sue if you're scarred) 

🔞enjoy ;)🔞

As if my thoughts summoned him, a text pings through

Blade🙄: wyd

I sit up straight and yank my hand away, suddenly embarrassed.

Me: nothing

I can't hide the blush forming on my cheeks at the lie.

His call comes a second later and I stare at his contact picture, debating for a second or two before I finally pick up.

"Dakota?" His gruff voice sends prickles down my arms.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

Not you, unfortunately. I clear my throat, shoving those thoughts out of my head. "Like I said, nothing. Why? What's up?"

"Ahh." He clicks his tongue. "I see."

"What?" I chew my lip.

"Hmm." He chuckles, voice dropping lower if that's possible. This man just screams sex. "I'm just...pleased... to hear it."

The way he hesitates on 'pleased' has parts of me aching. "That I'm doing nothing?"

"No, that you're doing the same thing that I am right now."

The images of him lying in bed, tattooed muscles out, dick in one hand with thoughts of me in his head...it turns me on even more. "You're also doing nothing?" It comes out throatier than I was intending, and I clear my throat again.

"Tell me your thoughts."

Uh, nope sorry can't do that, sir. "Right now?"

"No. 5 minutes ago when you were stroking that pretty pussy."

I gasp. He..oh shit. "How did you-"

"Know you were fingering your clit?" He says it so bluntly that it's impossible to ignore the growing wetness. "You know you can't lie to me. What was I doing?"

I close my eyes. "Blade."

"What. Was I. Doing?" He repeats himself, words almost a growl.

Divert attention away from the kitty, please. My brain screams at me. "You said you were doing the same thing so what was I doing?"

"Riding me." He murmurs. I don't know why I didn't think he'd answer. "Riding my cock with your hands on my chest, gripping that tattooed skin you love so much as your eyes rolled back and you moaned my name."

"Blade." I gasp out.

"Yeah, just like that, but louder. My hands were full of that perfect ass as I grinded you against me just how I like."

"Blade, fuck." I groan. "You need to stop talking like that or I'm gonna n-"

"Need to touch yourself again? I'm counting on it."

"I need you here." I whine. Oh the things I'd do if he were here.

"Yeah?"

"Inside me deep." I bite my lip. "I'm horny alone and I wish I wasn't."