41. All Mine

supriseeee two chapters in one dayyyyy i know, crazy but the other one was little bitty so I figured yall would want this. 

it's spicy, so that's ur warning and as always there will be lil labels when the smut haters need to know :) 

enjoy! 

---------

Blade🙄: Where are u?

Another text pings through and I grin.

Me: None of ur business. where r u?

Blade🙄: ur front door.

I take off my headphones with a frown before peeking over the edge of my loft. His large frame is indeed standing, bulging arms crossed over his chest in view of my door window.

"Okay, could have planned this better." I mutter to myself.

Me: thats awkward, i'm not home.

Blade🙄: Don't lie to me or it'll be worse.

Me: not lying.

Blade🙄: Boss' bike isn't here and I just saw u in the loft. I know you're home, and you're alone.

Me: Idk if I wanna open the door, you look like you're having a bad day.

Blade🙄: My girl likes to push my buttons

Me: Maybe you should make them less pushable. They're fun for me to push too.

Blade🙄:don't play dumb. I'm talking about you.

"Act like those words don't give you flutters, Dakota." I breathe out a sigh.

Blade🙄: open the door.

I try to wipe the smile off my face as I slowly trot down the loft steps and lean on the wall by the door.

Blade narrows his eyes at me through the window.

Ok now or never. I chuckle to myself.

"Hi friend." I put emphasis on the word as I swing the door open.

He slams it behind him and kicks off his boots. "Dakota."

I back up several steps. "What's new?"

"Gearhead has your number. In case he wants to be buried in your ass one day." He repeats, a tick in his jaw telling me this did more than I thought it would.

"Yeah, so?" I take another step back as he steps towards me.

"That's for me and only me."

I crinkle my nose. "Merlot. Not into it."

Despite it all, his lips twitch a smile. "Right."

"Anyway, I have other holes for him to fill."

His smile drops. "You think you're funny?"

I click my tongue. "Yeah, usually."

"Stop talking." He takes a step closer, looking down on me with eyes that almost destroy my facade.

"Or else?"

"I'm going to fuck you til you can't."

"Is that a threat?" I can't help the smile growing on my face as I step back again.

"No, it's a promise."

Wet. I casually cross my arms in front of my chest, loving how his eyes follow my movements. "Good." I clear my throat. "I hope you have it in you."