*Chapter 19:

"Condom or ..." he whispers.

I truly don't know what comes over me but I look at him and tell him, "IUD, and I'm clean." 

"Me too." He smiles back before claiming my mouth in another impassioned kiss. I spread my legs to give him better access and I feel him swipe the tip of his member between my folds soaking it in my arousal.

"Don't tease me babe!" I beg before he lines himself up with my entrance and slams himself into me. Once he is fully sheathed inside me, he stills to allow me a moment to adjust to his intrusion. We both let out garbled moans.

"Fuck, you feel even better than I imagined, Princess" he groans and buries his head in the crook of my neck. "I could almost cum right now."

"Please move, Chris. I need to feel you move." I plead.

Without another word he pulls almost all the way out before slamming into me again. His pubic bone slams into my clitoris and I wrap my legs around his waist to allow him to get deeper. He continues to thrust slow and deliberately into me as his balls slam against my ass.

"Faster, baby. I need you to go faster." He begins moving marginally faster but I can tell he's trying to take his time and feel every inch of me. God knows I feel all eight inches of him.

I run my hands through his hair and suck a love bite onto his neck. He starts to kiss my neck and I scratch my nails down his back as he sucks a hickey above my collar bone.

He suddenly pulls out and lies flat on his back while pulling me on top of him.

"Ride me baby, take what you need." He holds his cock for me to line myself up and slam back down on him. Chris has his large hands on my hips as I brace myself on his chest and begin lifting myself up and crashing back down onto him. I lean forward to get some more friction on my sweet spot and he reaches up and caresses my tits. We are sweating and breathing heavily as we move in sync with each other.

I can't put off my orgasm any longer when Chris says, "You're milking me baby. You're so tight!" The expression on his face sets me off. I let my orgasm wash over me and Chris flips us back over without ever breaking our connection.

"You've still got one more in you, Princess." He starts violently pistoning in and out of me and I swear his dick is hitting my cervix. He lifts my hips to slightly change his angle and he hits my g-spot. I suddenly become a mess of moans and half spoken pleas as I'm dangling on the edge of a very intense orgasm.

"H..Holy shit.. Chris.. oh God, bbbaby!" I yell as he reaches a hand in between us and lightly rubs my clitoris and my next orgasm detonates.

Chris's thrusts start becoming erratic and he noisily growls while my body is literally strangling his cock. Although I'm completely blissed out as my own orgasm continues to wash over me, I feel his warm ropes of release coat my walls. I watch his eyebrows furrow as he gasps and pants over me. He continues thrust and ride us through our orgasms before stilling and leaning down over me. He rests most of his weight on his arms and buries his face in my neck. We are both breathless and clammy but satiated. He slowly removes his softening member from me and kisses me hard before rolling to his back. I wipe my sweaty forehead and giggle at his euphoric expression. He glances back at me and smiles widely.

"I've wanted to do that since the day I met you."

"Likewise." I tell him with a smile.

"Stay here." Good thinking. I doubt I can even walk. He stands up and walks into his bathroom and I assume he's going to get me a washcloth. Instead, I hear the bathtub faucet turn on. I lay there uncovered and staring at the ceiling trying to regulate my breathing when Chris suddenly grabs my ankles and jerks me toward the end of the bed. I squeal in surprise and he laughs loudly as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. We are both still completely naked and are face to face with each-others asses. Those buns are fresh from the bakery, I think to myself. He smacks my butt as he walks into the bathroom and I quickly smack his in return. He slides me down his body and helps me step into the luxurious bubble bath. I use my hair tie on my wrist to pull my hair on top of my head in a messy bun. I lean forward as Chris steps in behind me and we settle in to the warm water of the tub. I lean back and rest against his chest and we sit quietly for a few moments before he speaks.

"So now that my scavenger hunt is complete, should I tell you my findings? I've already indulged in the reward." He grins against my neck.

"By all means, please share." I say haughtily.

"It appears that you have a small cross tattoo behind your left ear, the words, "to thine own self be true" on your ribcage, a small shape on your ankle that looks like the state of Alabama, and a little heart on your hip."

"That's correct. Emma has a matching heart on her hip. They're our best friend tattoos." I chuckle as he shakes his head. "The state tattoo I got after I moved to New York just a reminder to stay humble and remember where I came from. It also represents my family who all still live there. The cross and quote are pretty self-explanatory."

"They're really sexy." He says as he begins kissing down my neck. I moan as he cups my breasts in his hands and he swaps to the other side of my neck.

"Are you attempting to split me in half, Professor? You just gave it a valiant effort."

He growls at my use of his title. Have I just discovered his kink? I'm definitely going to use that to my advantage. "Oh baby, I'm not through with you yet."

I flip around and straddle his legs and see his penis is hard again and resting against his abs. I kiss him passionately before making my way down to his chest.

"It's my turn. I didn't get to taste all of you yet. Can I have you in my mouth please, Sir?" I slide my knees under his ass to prop him up enough out of the water and grab his cock with one hand and cup his testicles with the other. His gorgeous blue eyes are onyx with desire as he watches me take him into my hands and then into my mouth. I resolve against teasing him but try and make him feel invincible by showing him all that I can do. I lean down and suck one of his testicles into my mouth while my hand pumps him. I repeat this action with the other. I lean back over him and spit directly onto his hard dick and then twist the saliva up and down until it coats his entire shaft. His head is tilted back resting on the edge of the bathtub and his mouth is agape as he breathes heavily. "God damnit, princess. You're killing me." I take a deep breath, curl my toes, and open wide as I repeatedly take him all the way to the back of my throat. His right-hand braces himself while his left hand grabs my bun on my head and he begins fucking my mouth. Chris is absolutely feral at this point and so I focus on breathing steadily through my nose as he uses my hand and mouth to reach his climax.

"Baby, oh fuck. I'm going to cum. Stop now if you... shit.. don't want me ttto to cum in your mouth." I give him big doe eyes as I take him all the way into my mouth again and moan loudly around him as he shoots his load into my mouth. I feel so powerful watching this man literally fall to pieces as a result of my actions. He tastes slightly tangy but surprisingly sweet and I swallow with a loud unladylike gulp and smile up at him as he looks at me in wonder.

"Damn, sweetheart. That was unbelievable!" I lean over and kiss him so that he can taste himself on my lips.

"I'm glad you think so" I wink at him. You gave me 3 orgasms in one session so it's only fair that I reciprocate."

"No baby, I'm not satisfied until I've given you 2 or 3 orgasms every single time. That's just how it is supposed to be. I don't expect anything in return." This is a dream isn't it? I'm having a sex dream about the perfect man. It's too good to be true.

We lay back until the water gets cold and Chris climbs out of the tub and wraps a towel around his waist. He helps generously me out and wraps a towel around me before we head back into the bedroom. He walks to the dresser and pulls out a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He walks over to me and slides the t-shirt over my head and arms. It fits me like a dress and I feel so comfy in it. He slides his boxers on and hangs our towels back up in the bathroom.