*Chapter 52:

"Would you like me to take you to the airport tomorrow?" Henry asks.

"Is it out of your way? I know you have a long drive home and I certainly don't want to add to your trip." I tell him.

"Not at all. I want to see you off." I smile at him.

"I would love that if you don't mind. I really wish I could stay longer."

"I'd happily bring you home with me if you could."

"Ugh, don't tempt me. I have to get back to class though. I already missed two days' worth and I can't risk getting behind in grad school. Plus, you have to study for your callback and I would be a distraction."

"You most definitely would be the best distraction I could find." He says sweetly as he lays next to me.

We hold hands for a little while as we lay in the sun and soak up the rays. Melanie was on her way home so she texted with me a bit. I thanked her again for managing to get me such a great opportunity. It was early afternoon by the time Henry and I decided to pack up and get some food. We grabbed some In-N-Out burgers and brought our greasy splurge back to the hotel. We got in and sat and ate our food. After we ate, we showered so that we could wash off the ocean and sunscreen from us. Henry turned a movie on the tv and we cuddled together in bed until it was time for dinner. We decided on a little steakhouse for dinner not far from the hotel because Henry said it reminded him of the dinner we went to in Boston after our H&M photoshoot. I finished drying my hair and added some loose curls to it. I was applying some makeup while still wearing my robe when Henry came up behind me and hugged his front against my back. Gosh, I really am going to miss this kind of physical touch and intimacy. He wraps his body against me and buries his head into my neck.

"You look beautiful, darling." I smile sweetly as I finish putting my blush on.

"Thank you, so do you and you don't even have to try!" I say.

"You don't either. You certainly look amazing all dolled up but you look just as stunning first thing in the morning with your sweet and grumpy little pout." I laugh knowing exactly what he's referring too.

"Always the charmer, Cavill. What am I going to do when I get home and don't have you around to stroke my ego?" I snicker.

"You'll survive just fine." He says.

I put on a corset style top with matching pants that Emma let me borrow from her trip. Henry is dressed in dark wash jeans and a simple but striking shirt that defined his burly arm and back muscles perfectly. He was a whole fucking meal, not just a snack.

After adding my earrings, a simple necklace and of course my Miss Dior perfume, I slipped on some heels and was ready to go. Henry opened the door for me and held my hand as we walked out of the hotel. Henry had taken a picture of me in the elevator and I added it to my insta-story when we were in the car.

 Henry had taken a picture of me in the elevator and I added it to my insta-story when we were in the car