*Chapter 78:

About two hours later, Chris woke me up with his hands sliding up under the large shirt that I was wearing and gently caressing my breasts. He was peppering light kisses along my neck and I could feel his erection up against my entire ass. The kisses he was trailing along my neck caused my nipples to harden and goosebumps to appear on my body and I simply lifted my leg around him and used one hand to push him into my entrance. 

We both groaned with satisfaction as he started slowly pumping into me. I leaned back and kissed him as he reached down and rubbed lazy circles on my clitoris. He surprised me when he pulled out and climbed on top of me and reinserted his cock into my warmth. My legs are resting over the crook of his elbows as he takes me again. I pull him further down by his neck to kiss me and then start sucking on his neck. He moans as I suck a large hickey into his neck and I see the chills form on his arms. The headboard starts smacking against the wall but neither of us seem to care.

"You are so wet for me, Sweetheart. You feel like velvet." He says as he thrusts harder.

"Mmm. So deep and full." I mewl as he stabs his erection deeper inside of me.

Chris leans down and kisses me intimately as we continue to rock back and forth against each other.

"I'm close, angel." Chris grunts and I nod back at him.

He starts slamming into me harder and I tingle every time his pelvis hits my clitoris. Moments later, I'm thrust into euphoria as my orgasm washes over me. My nails dig into his back as I try and ground myself from the overwhelming sensation and he grunts loudly and stills as he fills me up. Both of us moaning as we come down from our highs.

"Damn, baby. I like waking up like that." I tell him and he chuckles as he lays his head between my breasts and nuzzles against me.

"I want to stay right here all day." His voice is muffled against my skin.

"We have company, babe. Gotta get up." He groans and then rolls off of me.

We clean ourselves up in the bathroom and brush our teeth before getting dressed and heading toward the kitchen.

Sebastian is sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee as Dodger runs in and heads to the backdoor. Chris lets him out and I go and pour Chris and I a cup of coffee.

"How's Emma?"

"Better, I just took her a cup of coffee and she said she would clean herself up and head in here in a few minutes."

"Okay, good. You okay?"

"Yup. Thankful for the Tylenol at least. You?"

"Yeah, much better after the medicine and some more sleep."

"Some more sleep or Chris's dick?" Sebastian smirks and Chris chuckles.

"I couldn't help but hear some activities when I came out of the room for coffee. If we weren't all hungover I would've cheered you on like you did the last time you overheard me and Emma."

I blush. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be. It was funny. I'm proud of you Chris." Seb smirks and points to the hickey on his neck. Chris just swats his hand away.

"As a matter of fact, we heard you and Emma last night. I don't want to think about what you did to my guest bed." Chris says and I laugh louder than I intended too.

"It's was a very fun night." Seb smirks back at him.

"I'm surprised you are feeling okay this morning after how drunk you all were last night." Chris says.

"Were we super annoying?" I ask.

"Well, Sebastian agreed without my consent to let you and Emma skip your finals if you both made out for one minute."