Chapter 39:

*Time skip to Saturday afternoon*

Sebastian's party was on Saturday night since Halloween actually fell on a Tuesday this year. Emma came home from Sebastian's so we could get ready together. They both convinced me to pack a small bag so that I could drink and not have to go home alone. Sebastian had a guest room that he said was all mine for the night. He was going out of his way to accommodate me since I was Emma's best friend and he knew we were a package deal. We laughed everytime he joked, "I wanted one hot girlfriend, and ended up with two!"

Emma came into my room to get ready and we had our music playing loud as she started on my makeup. I had already put my hair in to Harley Quinn's signature pigtails, and would get Emma to spray the ends with the temporary color hair spray that I got from the Halloween shop.

"Just wanting to double check, but you're sure Chris isn't coming?" I asked Emma. Things were already awkward enough.

"That's what he told Sebastian. He said he didn't feel up to going to a party." She said. Part of me feels a pang of guilt but I'm not exactly sure why. I know I'm not exactly to blame but I feel bad that he's missing out on a celebration with his friends because I didn't immediately jump back into his arms after he apologized. Why am I like this?

"I know Seb invited Scott though, but I doubt Scott would show up without Chris." Emma said.

Oh, I kind of hope Scott does show up without him. He's fun to be around.

Emma works on my makeup like the picture we found online. Using blue glitter eyeshadow on one eye, and pink glitter eye shadow on the other. She added dramatic false eyelashes, and Harley's vivid bold lip with a deep red matte lipstick. It looks SO good, I'm glad I let Emma talk me into this. I step into the shower to avoid over spray and she sprays the ends of my pigtails to match the picture that we were using for reference from the movie.

I had already teased and styled the blonde wig that Emma was going to be wearing so I pulled her hair back and tightly secured it to her head with a wig cap that we got at the Halloween store. Emma got to work on her makeup and expertly drew on pencil thin eyebrows with lots of heavy black eye makeup, false lashes, and a nude lip. Once her makeup was done, I got the wig and secured it tightly on her head. She looked so good! I had never seen her as a blonde but she could pull anything off.

Emma had a red leather dress that she was going to wear tonight with two push-up bras to make it look like she had Pamela's abundant chest. Sebastian wasn't going to be able to keep his eyes off of her cleavage and we laughed as she told me about what he was going to look like. We planned on getting to his about half an hour early so we could help him get ready and we could help set up for the party. He decided to have food catered and delivered but it would still be buffet style. Emma had already taken some alcohol over as our contribution yesterday.

We start getting dressed and I'm glad we were together because it took both of us pushing and pulling to get Emma in her leather dress. It was skin tight but she looked incredible. I drew a barbed wire tattoo on her arm with a fine tip sharpie. She drew on little tattoos on my legs and then I added the fishnet stockings, short shorts, belt, knee high socks, and black heels. I had a push-up bra as well and added the tight top and choker necklace. We were both really pleased with the final look and after took some selfies, we gathered our things and got in Emma's car to go to Sebastian's house.

When we got to Sebastian's, he opened the door and was blown away by our costumes. He whispered something to Emma which made her blush and I laughed at him as he stared at her cleavage. Emma showed me to the guest bedroom where I could put my stuff for the night and then we went to get Sebastian ready. We had to put some fake tattoos on him and eyeliner and he wouldn't know how to do that one his own. Luckily, the arm tattoos where just sleeves that we got at the Halloween shop so that was the easiest part. The food had already been set up and delivered so we worked on getting him ready in his bathroom. He chuckled about all of the dirty jokes he wanted to make while I added eyeliner to his eyes as Emma was sitting in between his legs applying his fake tattoo on his abdomen. I made sure to take some cute photos of them together since this was the first event with friends where everyone would know they were a couple.