Chapter 69:

We picked out our outfits and got to work on getting ready for the night. I decided to straighten my hair tonight and Emma was feeling the same thing. After doing our hair, Emma got to work on my makeup. That girl knows how to contour my face perfectly. We have our party music playing all throughout the house and are having so much fun. Emma gets to work on her makeup, and we are both still just hanging out in our silk robes. There's no reason to wear a bra for longer than necessary. Emma is in the middle of applying fake eyelashes when her phone goes off. I turn off the music and answer it for her and it's Sebastian telling us that he's been ringing the doorbell for a few minutes. I tell him that I'm sorry we didn't hear it over our music and I'll come downstairs and let him in.

I quickly run downstairs and open the door. He takes in my attire and arches an eyebrow at me and I suddenly feel self-conscious in only a thin silk robe in front of my best friends boyfriend who is also my professor.

"Sorry, Emma was in the process of applying some time sensitive makeup." I say quickly.

"I don't know what that means, but don't apologize." We laugh. He follows me upstairs to Emma's room and quickly kisses her.

"You look gorgeous." He tells her.

"Thanks baby. Sorry we didn't hear the bell over the music. I hope you weren't waiting long."

"No, just a minute or two. I could hear the music from your driveway. So, this is how you girls get ready?" He says while motioning to the makeup all over Emma's vanity. He picks up an eyelash curler and examines it like it's a foreign object.

"Yup. It takes a lot of work and accessories to put a look together, Seb." Emma says.

"Not all of us can just towel dry our hair after the shower, get dressed and go like you and Chris." I say cheekily from behind them.

"I'll have you know I put hair gel in, and cologne on."

"Oh wow, I bet that took hours." I say with a wink. I grab my hair dryer and straightener to take them back to my room.

"I'm going to get dressed."

I check my phone and see that Chris is on his way so Iquickly get myself dressed and apply my perfume and earrings. I grab my heelssince they require some work to get on. I head downstairs to the living roomand pour us some tequila shots to get our nights started. I hear Chris pull upand so I open the door and greet him. He runs up to me and scoops me up andkisses me, hard. Mmm, that's a good wayto start the night.

 Mmm, that's a good wayto start the night