Chapter 28:

I get myself ready for bed and plug my phone into my charger when I see that Chris has texted me.

Chris: Dodger misses his cuddly buddy.

Katy: Just dodger?

Chris: Okay, I might miss you a little bit, too.

Katy: You better. The bed feels too big after sharing one with you and Dodger all weekend. To quote Miles catchphrase, "I don't wike it!"

Chris: I don't wike it either! :(

Katy: Try not to think about all of the things you did to me naked this weekend while I'm sitting in your class tomorrow. ;)

Chris: Impossible. I will most definitely be thinking about you naked, and all the things I want to do to you.

Katy: Naughty naughty, Professor Evans. What am I going to do with you?

Chris: I've got a few ideas. All of them involve you taking off your clothes.

Katy: I can't say that I'm surprised. ;)

I'm going to have withdrawals after having you to myself all weekend.

Chris: I will too Princess.

Katy: Well, try and get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight! XO

Chris: Good night sweetheart.

It's Monday morning and Emma and I are on our way to Sebastian's class. Emma chose to wear a red crop top, white cardigan, black jeans, and converse. I decided to go with a thin white scoop-neck long-sleeved bodysuit, jeans and white tennis shoes. 

We purposely got there early so that Emma could have a second alone with Sebastian. I sent her in first and waited for a few minutes before going in to the classroom. When I entered, they glanced at me but didn't remove from their embrace. He sweetly kissed her lips before she joined me to sit down in our seats. 

I couldn't wait to see Chris once Sebastian's class was over. When Sebastian dismissed us, we gathered our items to head out. Emma and Sebastian shared a smile and wave before we walked to Chris's class. I went in first and Chris smiled widely at me.

"Good morning beautiful" He whispered. He glanced down at my tight white top and jeans.  

"Mmm" He said as his eyes scanned my body. "You can't come in here looking so good when I can't touch, babe."

I glanced around the still completely empty room. "Nobody's here yet baby. Touch away." I whispered seductively.

He grunted and immediately reached out to caress my tits. He then reached around and squeezed a handful of my ass in both hands and gently bit my neck. I pushed my body against his and lightly moaned in his ear.

"You're killing me doll." He says clearly frustrated.

"So are you. These tight shirts showing off your muscles to all the women in your class. Trying to make me jealous babe?" I ask him.

"No way sweetheart." He chuckled.

I stepped out of our embrace knowing that other students could come in at any time. Emma walked in, smirked at me, and headed to her seat. I reached up and quickly pecked Chris on the lips and turned and walked toward Emma.

"This is going to be a long class." I heard Chris murmur. Yes, it was.

After a full two hours of exchanging flirty glances and secret smiles, our time was up. I discreetly blew him a kiss as I walked out of the classroom and we made our way toward our car. I wished that I could run up and stake my claim on him in front of everyone but that just wasn't going to happen. I was grateful to at least have him in secret. It was certainly better than not being with him at all.