Chapter 65:

We eventually get out of the shower and dry off and I wrap myself in a towel. I decide to go ahead and apply some light makeup before working on my hair. I grab my makeup bag and curling iron and take them into Chris's bathroom. I set my stuff out and realize I'm basically taking over his bathroom. I quickly apply my normal make-up and then turn my curling iron on. Chris comes up behind me and kisses my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just realized I'm like taking over your bathroom. I can do my hair somewhere else." I say quickly and he spins me around.

"Princess, you are welcome to take over my bathroom and my bedroom. Wherever you want sweetheart. Don't apologize."

"I just don't want to mess up your bachelor house vibes, or make you feel like I'm overstaying my welcome. I probably shouldn't have stayed all weekend."

"Baby, baby, calm down. Have I given you any reason to think that I'm uncomfortable with you here?"

"Not at all, but.."

"I'm not. If I didn't think you would freak out, I'd ask you to move in with me. That's how sure I am of you and our relationship. I'm fucking thrilled that you're here, sweetheart. I want you here all the time. I want your makeup and all your other crap all over my bathroom counters because it's yours. You are not overstaying your welcome. I'm already sick over the fact that you told Emma that you're going home tonight. I don't want to be away from you. I've already spent enough time away from you. I don't want to sleep without you or wake up alone."

"Really? I've lived with Emma so long and we share so much of our stuff, I sometimes forget what it must be like to live alone. I don't want to crowd your space."

"I'm positive, Princess. I want you here as much as possible. Or I'd like to come to yours. I just want to be around as much as you'll let me."

"Okay, baby. Sorry, I just got in my head a little bit and realized that I didn't want to make you feel like I was too comfortable here or moving myself in. I do feel comfortable here, probably more than I should."

"No way, I want you to feel comfortable here just like I do at yours, Angel. You are welcome to anything I have. Don't overthink things." He kisses my head and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thank you, baby."

I quickly remove my hair tie and brush through my long hair. I section it off and begin to add some curls.

"I like watching you do girly things. It's cute."

"Girly things? Let me remind you that you grew up with two sisters, Christopher."

"I did, but I never cared to watch them do their hair. It's different. It's interesting when you do it." I laugh.

"I doubt that, but thank you." I tell him as I curl my hair.

Once I'm done, I head to my bag and pull out the outfit I chose for tonight. I internally panicked when I realized I was due to start my period in the next day or so since I chose all white, but hoped that I would make it through the night. I paired my outfit with a tan jacket and was ready to go. Chris opted for a long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans but fixed his hair rather than wearing a baseball cap like he normally did. Chris let Dodger out to potty one more time before we left while I gathered up my things and the dessert that I made.