Chapter 68:

"If that was any sweeter, it would be a chocolate cake." Emma says from behind me.

"Seriously, he's making it so hard to resist." I say.

"I'm shocked you didn't give in this weekend. Especially after seeing him in just his boxers. I may be with Seb, but I'm not blind. They are both greek Gods." She laughs. We both admitted to each other that we thought Sebastian and Chris were both extremely hot at the beginning of our classes so this isn't anything new. She called imaginative dibs on Seb, and I did for Chris. We had no idea at the time that we would eventually be with them one day.

"Speaking of, did you tell Seb?"

"Tell him what?"

"That you love him! Duh!"

"Yes! Actually, he said it first on Saturday. It was so casual and sweet. We were just cuddling on the couch and he grabbed my face, kissed me, and said I love you."

"Aw, Emmy! I'm so happy for you! This is the first time you've been in love since Max isn't it?"

"Yes, and I love Seb so much more. I really see a possible future with him."

"He's such an amazing guy. I'm so glad y'all found each other."

"Me too. Have you told Chris that you love him?"

"No. Even though he's said it to me several times. I just told him to give me time."

Emma nods. We grab our stuff, get in my car and continue the conversation.

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, I really do. I've loved him since before we split up. I just am so conflicted because I also have feelings for Henry. I know that it doesn't compare to my love for Chris but I just have never felt so confused."

"Do you see yourself potentially having a future with Chris?"

"Absolutely. I could easily see it. The whole thing, career, marriage, babies, old age."

"Okay, do you see yourself having a future with Henry?"

"If we lived in the same state, yes. Unfortunately, I don't see us living in the same state without one of us changing our entire lives for the other."

"Then, I think you have your answer. Henry's a great guy, but you are in love with Chris and wouldn't have to give up anything to be with him."

"I know. I just wish I could tell my feelings that. Henry Facetimed me before Chris came over yesterday and I felt guilty for talking to him. I don't want to not have him as a friend, though. He was so kind and understanding and really treated me so well in California."

"Did he just call to talk?"

"He's really stressed about his audition this Thursday for the Superman role. I think he just needed me to comfort him. He's in California with a few friends but his family all still live in Jersey. He seemed anxious. I don't think he has any potential girls that he is really interested in there either."

"Well, talking to him is what a good friend would do. As long as you didn't have phone sex, I don't think Chris has a right to be mad about it." I roll my eyes at her.

"We didn't but I can't say I would be thrilled with Chris Facetiming a woman that he's had sex with multiple times before. I didn't mention it to Chris and Henry also doesn't know that I'm back with Chris. I want to tell him but I didn't want to say anything before his big audition."

"It's an uncomfortable situation to be in but I think that maybe you should say something to both of them this weekend after Henry's audition."

"Yeah, that's the plan. Thanks for always talking it out with me, Em. You're the best."