*Chapter 59:

I kiss him passionately as I unbuckle his belt, and push my hand down under the elastic of his waistband. I wrap my hand around his stiff length and stroke his velvet soft skin. He moans as my hand trails across the veins and gently twists around the mushroom head of his cock.

"Princess, you don't have to do anything. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or feel rushed. I don't want you to regret anything sweetheart." Chris says as he is breathless with anticipation and lust.

I pause and look up at him. "I am not going to regret this and I am not going to have sex with you. I will stop if you want me to, just say the word." I spit in a very unladylike fashion in my hand and coat his penis in my saliva with my hand.

"I don't want you to stop. Just promise me you won't regret it."

"I. Won't. Regret. It." I say as I slowly pump him up and down with my hand. He moans and I push him back on the bed. I crawl up beside him and begin kissing and sucking his neck as I pump his cock in my hand. I nibble his earlobe as he wraps his arm around my waist and then starts groping my ass in my jeans. I pull his shirt up to reveal his perfect abs and trace my finger down his happy trail with my other hand. I decide to lift up my shirt and remove it so he has something enjoyable to focus on. His eyes widen at the sight of my red lace bra and he groans and grabs my breasts through my bra. I'm leaning over him displaying my prominent cleavage as I work him towards his release. I reach down and softly squeeze his balls as I gently increase the speed.

"Mmm. I've missed your big, hard cock. It feels so good in my hands." I tell him.

"Princess, I'm not going to last long." He says breathlessly as he looks down at me between his legs working his cock. I look up through my lashes and bite my plump bottom lip seductively. I am thoroughly enjoying watching him squirm under my touch. 

"I love the sounds you make for me." I tell him and he grunts in response. He's getting closer and I see him squeezing his hand into a fist as he tries to prevent his orgasm from erupting. He watches my with dark eyes filled with lust as he takes in my body and watches my movements. I bite my bottom lip again as I flip my hair over and he grunts.

"Cum baby." I whisper. He begins thrusting himself into my hand as he tilts his head back and moans loudly. Thick hot ribbons of cum coat my hand and his abs and I use his slick cum to continue to pump him through his release. He mewls at the oversensitivity as I continue to prolong his orgasm.

"Fuck, sweetheart. That felt amazing." I smile at him.

"I doubt my hand is any better than yours." I say with a smirk.

"Oh, trust me. It is. Seeing you down there with your delicate little hand wrapped around me was enough to make me cum on the spot. Then, you take off your shirt and I could barely control myself. I would much rather you touch me than myself." I giggle. 

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and grab a washcloth and wet it with some warm water. I wash my hands and then return to Chris and gently wipe his spend off of him. He gives me an almost embarrassed smile and I lean over and sweetly kiss the head of his already softening member.

"Good god, Katy." I laugh at his reaction and throw the washcloth in the dirty clothes.

"Can I return the favor? I'm feeling much more relaxed now and I certainly don't want to leave you all worked up." I love that he even thinks to offer. Most men would've just been happy that they got off.

"I wanted that to just be about you, baby. Consider it a thank you for your patience and respecting my boundaries."

"No need for that sweetheart, but thank you." He kisses me sweetly.