*Chapter 23:

A few minutes later, Chris and Dodger arrived and I was so excited. Chris leaned down and kissed me when he walked in. Dodger was absolutely wild as he ran around and sniffed everything in our home. Chris had a bottle of wine in one hand and a small duffle bag in the other. He crouched and opened it up and pulled out Dodger's stuffed lion and a container of dog food and I couldn't help but laugh. He was like a kid going to his first sleepover. He handed me the wine and I thanked him and headed toward the kitchen to open it. He followed me and I told him I would give him a tour of our little house after dinner. We sat and the table and dug in. Both of us were hungrier than we had realized. 

Once we were finished, Chris helped me clean up the table and dispose of the takeout containers. I asked if Dodger wanted to go out and they followed me to the backyard. We were lucky to have a fenced back yard and a cute little patio area. I explained that it was much more than we had in apartment in New York and we paid the neighbor's teenager son to cut our grass every two weeks. Dodger got the "zoomies" and we laughed as he ran literally circles around the yard. When we went back inside, I got a bowl of water from the kitchen and put it next to his food container so that Dodger could help himself. I grabbed Chris's duffle bag and told him to follow me. He gave my ass a squeeze as he followed me up the stairs to my bedroom.

"So Emma's room and bathroom are to the right, and my room and bathroom are to the left." I told him. He followed me in and I set his bag on the bench in front of my bed.

"I would be lying if I told you I hadn't wondered what your house was like. Ever since that night at the Tavern when Seb and I dropped you both off, all I could picture was you in your bed." He says while caressing my cheek. I smile at up at him and blush slightly.

"So, this is where you had all those naughty dreams about me, huh?" he snickers at me while laying down across my bed. This is not the direction I thought this conversation would go. It's embarrassing to talk about.

"I would be lying if I said no." I say shyly.

"Come here." He holds out his hand for me. I walk over and climb on top of him, straddling his waist. He kisses me passionately while he wraps his arms around me tightly. I'm surprised when he pulls back and asks huskily, "Did you touch yourself when you thought about me?" My cheeks flush pink and all I can do is nod.

He growls in my ear and grabs my ass and grinds against my core.

"I'm a bit ashamed to admit how often I thought of you late at night or in the shower." He says while staring into my eyes.
"What were you picturing?" I ask him innocently.

"Basically, any scenario where we were naked. You in the shower, you naked in bed thinking of me..." He admits with a little embarrassment.
"Don't be embarrassed" I whisper. "I always want you to think about me." I flip my hair over my shoulder as lean back down and begin making out with him. I'm grinding against him and our hands are roaming all over each other's bodies. Chris lifts my shirt off and I pull away momentarily to help him remove it before immediately returning to our kiss. Chris has both hands firmly gripping my ass cheeks as I dry hump him when suddenly Dodger bounds on top of us. I hate to admit it but I kind of forgot he was even here in all my excitement. Chris lays back exasperatingly and says, "Dude! You have the worst timing!"

I laugh and start cooing and rubbing Dodger's belly. "Did we forget about you buddy? Huh? Nobody was giving you attention?" Dodger climbs up on Chris's chest to give me kisses as I continue to baby talk to him. Chris is smiling at us but you can clearly tell he was not wanting this interruption. I was still only in my bra and spandex shorts perched on top of his hard member covered in his track pants.

"I'm getting cock blocked by my own dog." Chris mutters. I laugh and climb off of him.

"Dodge, go get your lion! Where is it buddy? Go find it! Hurry!" I call him over towards the door and he runs off in search of his beloved lion.